Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Ban Templar GR

Lhynn

Arcane
I like Templar. He singlehandedly disgraces an entire country while at the same represents the average tard so well I can honestly say he truly makes the other codexers more monocled by the sheer disgusts he provokes.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was a troll.

Vagiel

Augur
I would never defend this idiot although he is Greek like me but I believe we should not ban anyone unless extreme actions are taken. He is a troll (I hope) but certainly not ban worthy.

Tse Tse Fly

Savant
No way, I think he's awesome. His assertive belligerent comments full of rampant bashing, questionable accusations etc are simply entertaining to read from time to time.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I always thought that TemplarGR is short for "Templar Great Rack"
No, it means "Templar Gay Retard"
LoL guys you are really low effort!
It is 'Templar Goat Ravager"

In his defence i will say that he brings more fun to this community than sefan silver coin. Just look at this thread,so much funny insults are thrown at him. While people just dislike silver coin.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Way more retarded people on this forum that are either ignored or even worse, tolerated. The fact that we can all have a good laugh about Templar is enough to warrant his stay on the Codex.

Krivol

Magister
Way more retarded people on this forum that are either ignored or even worse, tolerated. The fact that we can all have a good laugh about Templar is enough to warrant his stay on the Codex.

Well, you have to hang on someone from time to time - to give an example to other todd-howards-dick-suckers, you know...

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
***********************VICTORY!***************************

victory-day-06.jpg

THE CODEX HAS SPOKEN! TEMPLARGR HAS WON A DECISIVE VICTORY WITH A STAGGERING 39% DISAPPROVAL RATING!

rmarios.png

Please join me in congratulating the gracious winners!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom