Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Quirky and opinionated gaming website Daily Stormer has done some investigative journalism on why Fallout 76 sucks.

tl;dr: it was jews

Article under spoiler, direct link -> https://dailystormer.name/the-jews-did-fallout-76/

The Jews Did Fallout 76
Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
December 28, 2018

I wrote up a long thing about the drama surrounding the release of Bethesda Game Studio’s Fallout 76 the other day, and did not blame the Jews for it.

I typically do blame the Jews for things, because they typically tend to be responsible for everything that goes wrong on earth.

Most people are blaming game director Todd Howard for the game. It is a confirmed fact that Howard is a deviant individual, without any scruples, and who will lie constantly – pathologically, really – to his own userbase, often when it is completely unnecessary to do so.

However, despite Howard’s deviant and deranged personal nature and lack of anything resembling what we consider to be standard human morality, the fact remains that he produced many games that people actually liked. He did Elder Scrolls 3-5, as well as Fallout 3 and 4. Particularly with the Fallout games, people take issue with the fact that the franchise was destroyed, becoming no longer an RPG but a long shooter game with “RPG elements.” However, these remain enjoyable shooter games (despite the fact that the shooting itself is horrible).

So then, I found myself asking : where is the Jew who is pushing this amoral but nonetheless demonstratively talented goy Howard to destroy his own reputation in the bizarre and vicious cash-grab that is Fallout 76?

Because I know there is one somewhere.

Then I watched this shockingly optimistic review of Fallout 76 by Camelworks.

I said in my last piece that I’ve become fixated with watching these reviews, and Camelworks’ thing is much more sympathetic than most. He goes through and says that the world itself is one of the best he’s seen in a game ever, and also says that he was able to run it on high-res, something that most are saying they can’t do even with $3,000 machines.

He of course condemns it as a completely unplayable game, but everyone is saying that, save a few randos who appear to be trolling. He says the fault of the game is mainly in the fact that it is unfinished, and is so filled with bugs that it is unplayable. Like everyone else, he takes issue with the storyline (which he uniquely claims actually exists) as well as the lack of NPCs and the basic mechanics of the online integration, which involve random servers and your base disappearing every time you start. However, even all of these issues he indicates he believes are a result of releasing an unfinished game – that is to say, they built the world and then were getting ready to figure out the NPCs and storyline, figure out a way to make online play make sense and fix the bugs – but (((someone))) who knows nothing about games but makes these kinds of decisions was like “nah, just release it now – no need for a storyline or a working game, the goyim will pay $60 for anything with our logos on it.”

I had not heard this take, but it actually makes the most sense. Much more sense than the idea that the entire team sat around plotting to ripoff their own users.

Though I certainly have not played it, I have watched many hours of gameplay and many reviews and it makes perfect sense that this was a half-finished game, intended to include many other elements, which was rushed to release by someone other than the game designers and developers.

Again, though not without talent, Todd Howard is a deviant trickster and a beta male who could easily be bullied by a Jew into taking this bizarre action.

So where is the Jew? There isn’t one at Bethesda.

Well, Camelworks happened to mention that he thinks the game was probably rushed by executives at their parent company Zenimax Media.

Let’s see here.

Zenimax Media…

Okay, so let’s check the CEO…

Yeah…

Found him.

Robert Altman is the Jew responsible for Fallout 76.

He is a Jew lawyer who is married to Wonder Woman star Lynda Carter for some reason. That Wonder Woman was not Jewish.

And if you’re wondering why this Jew isn’t working in finance – it’s because he’s banned from working in finance by the government after being called to testify before Congress with regards to an off-shore lending scam he engaged in with wealthy Arab investors.

He founded Zenimax in 1999 with the goyish founder of Bethesda, Christopher Weaver, who he then quickly pushed out of the company. Weaver sued Altman over this move, but ended up settling out of court when it became clear that no goy on earth can defeat an organized army of Jew lawyers.

The Jew Altman is now the supreme leader of Zenimax and thus Bethesda, and I have zero doubt that this is exactly what happened:

• An online Fallout game was pitched and planned.
  • Bethesda went to work on developing an online Fallout game.
  • A little less than halfway through the development process, before the textures were added, before the story was fleshed out, before the NPCs had been added and long before the bug fixing had even began, Altman said “I want this game out for Xmas.”
  • Todd Howard said, “you don’t mean this Christ… uh, Xmas, do you master?” and Altman replied, “indeed I do, my loyal goy servant.”
  • Howard, serving his Jew master like Darth Vader serves the Emperor, went ahead and forced his team to create some kind of possibly releasable version of the game on a vastly shortened timeline, instructing them to cut NPCs and just use a bunch of notes and a few Holotapes to tell the story. I also imagine that they had originally intended to include factions (Brotherhood, Enclave, Supermutants, etc.), and have PvP work in the same way that it works in World of Warcraft or any other MMORPG, but didn’t have time to figure that out either, hence the nonsensical PvP system the game was shipped with.
  • Howard presented the game at E3 in June.
  • The team told Altman that no one would buy the game, and so he instructed them to do the pre-order scam.
  • The game was released in time for Christmas, with the preorder oversold as including a “beta,” and the rest is history.
This narrative makes vastly more sense than the idea that the game was initially designed to simply scam the fanbase.

There is a possibility that it wouldn’t have been very good, and I imagine that it would have included microtransactions, including Lootboxes and all the other typical scams (or maybe a monthly subscription model), but it was surely intended to be a game with a story – including NPCs – and functional mechanics, a functional PvP system, graphical improvements and fewer bugs.

This is really no different than the Jews progressively turning Star Wars into a cash-grab – because Fallout 4 was a cash-grab too, arguably – and like with the Star Wars films, the games have progressively degraded, to the point where they are losing money.

The Jews just cannot help themselves.

So to those confused about the situation with this horrible fake game, I will remind you all of the Daily Stormer official slogan: “Every. Single. Time.”

So this is basically a huge:

aiEJH.gif
:discohitler:
It's Time

Mortmal

Arcane
Those Bethesdards actually did it. They sold Christmast items on "sale" with the price of 1200 atoms, and now they are selling it at it's true full price, which is...1200 atmos.

Scammers bastards.

Yeah, that was last week. Someone at Bethesda obviously recognized that what they did was illegal and changed this within a day.
Of course, that's still a level of incompetence that is hard to believe from one of the larger players on the gaming market. On the other hand, nobody is surprised anymore at this point.

Nail on the coffin will be introducing lootboxes, something very likely to happen like for ESO. Hope for them they will get away with the judge asking them to write an essay on " Predatory commercial practices and exposing children to gambling"

to be fair to ESO, I never bought a single lootbox but opened probably over 100 because they give them out like candy

Me neither, but seen quite a few in my guilds succumbing to that to get their new mounts, young influenceable people. They end up paying more than the price of full games .

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Funny how everyone is continuing to pile on the wagon

How Fallout lost its soul

The game series took an existential threat and made it meaningless
By Katherine Cross Dec 28, 2018, 11:30am EST

Fallout series had lost its way the moment Bethesda announced that players in Fallout 76 would be able to launch nukes at each other.

The heart and soul of this storied franchise began leaking out years ago, of course. But Fallout 4 was an empty, if addicting, experience save for a few notable moments, including a certain suicide letter. Fallout 3, Bethesda’s first entry in the series, was the beginning of the end of the franchise’s personality.

Yet each game retained precious bits of the dark satire of mid-century American ambition that animated the game’s earlier installments. What could be more Fallout than a gigantic robot that spouts patriotic Cold War-themed slogans like “Democracy is the essence of good. Communism, the very definition of evil,” or “Mission: the destruction of any and all Chinese communists”?

Fallout took the jingoism of that era and painted it in the garish proportions of caricature, with the very setting of a post-apocalyptic nuclear wasteland acting as meta-commentary all its own. Background radiation, if you like.

Fallout 76 lost touch with these themes, however. Amid its dismal launch and the many justified complaints of players who struggled with bugs, the game’s empty world and abusive behavior from other players is the dismal irony of its vaunted nuke system failing.

From Vice’s report on the matter:

The “nuke loop,” as developer Bethesda calls it, was envisioned as a difficult puzzle players would work through towards the end of their time with the game. But players acted quickly and launched their first nuke during the game’s beta phase. Nukes started flying across the map soon after the game’s initial release, and players have even coordinated the launch of three simultaneous nuclear blasts, which crashed the server.

There’s satire here, for sure, but now it’s about Bethesda itself rather than the ostensible themes of Fallout. Any MMO developer (including those working on Bethesda’s own Elder Scrolls Online) could’ve told the Fallout 76 team that players will find a way to rapidly tackle even the toughest long-term, group-based challenges. Developers may think something will take months to happen, but you can be assured the players will get there in days, if not hours.

View image on Twitter

More than that, though, Bethesda threw out any meaning the series enjoyed by making nukes into easily hacked toys. The setting has decomposed into kitsch; a backdrop interchangeable with any other. It becomes much harder to make a point about unspeakable horror if that horror is an exploitable mid-game activity.

NUKING THE CONTENT

Perhaps there’s some merit in this. As Polygon’s Cass Marshall reported, a Fallout 76 player named SatelliteJedi tried to solve Bethesda’s end-game problems himself.

“I am your raid boss, I am your content,” he declared in a Reddit post, even developing a backstory for himself and his cabal (they’re baby-punching arms dealers, essentially), and designing a raid encounter where his friends would play bodyguards and he’d be in the last room as the final boss.

Other players eventually just nuked him.

Players creating their own characters and stories was supposed to be the point of Fallout 76, but the mechanics of the game simply don’t support their efforts in practice. “SatelliteJedi’s entire system had to be a work around of the current PVP system,” Marshall wrote, “creating a story in spite of existing systems, and not because of them.”

Thus does Fallout 76 thwart player-driven efforts to lend meaning to a meaningless wasteland. The absence of NPCs was meant to focus players on building their own world, a sandbox where they’d create their own dynamic communities, a bit like Star Wars Galaxiesor Eve Online.

Fallout 76’s sandbox even had the potential to take meta-commentary to another level: The very nature of anarchic open worlds where gamers make the rules has an artful symmetry with post-apocalyptic hell. Each brings out our demons, and each can also allow us to form unexpectedly strong relationships and rediscover what’s best about ourselves.

Instead, the game needlessly stymies players who try to do just that. Thus, all we can focus on is the glaring lack that’s on display everywhere in the game. A lack of story, a lack of meaning, a lack of context — and of course, a lack of the pitch black, politically-charged humor that originally made Fallout such a popular franchise.

FIGHTING IN THE WAR ROOM

Fear of nuclear hellfire was a ubiquitous, global terror during the Cold War, right up until the fall of the Berlin Wall. The death-seeking militarism that drove this fear, as well as its layers of ideology, bureaucracy and self-important technologism, were ripe for the one thing that might have given us the illusion of control over our nightmares: comedy.

Brave work like Doctor Strangelove sent up the absurdity of our atomic overlords. This was the break the country needed, from the President saying “Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here! This is the War Room!” to an American general fretting about his “precious bodily fluids” to a cowboy of a soldier gleefully riding the nuke he’s dropped onto a Soviet base.

The movie’s iconic ending, a series of nuclear blasts set to Vera Lynn’s “We’ll Meet Again,” is in many ways the precise tone of Fallout at its best: wistfully resigned, but still deflating the pretensions of serious Cold Warriors.

Another example from the same period, Sheldon Allman’s “Crawl Out Through the Fallout” from his 1960 Folk Songs for the 21st Century album, made its way onto the playlist of Fallout 4. With lyrics like “Crawl out through the fallout, baby/Into my loving arms/through the rain of strontium-90” it was both funny and deadly serious, again hitting the same note as Fallout at its best.

The nuke is the heart of the Fallout series, which is set in an alternate timeline where the fanciful dreams of early Atomic Age businessmen came true, and there were two nuclear reactors in every garage. And, of course, the bombs had to be dropped at some point.

The early Fallout games were set in a post-apocalyptic hell, but its point was twofold: one, that this was the inevitable result of those mid-century fantasies and, second, the world devastated by the nukes wasn’t worth saving. To read the lore of the series is to discover that even the pre-apocalyptic world was as much a nightmare as it was a joke.

We’re not supposed to want to live on either side of Fallout’s nuclear dividing line.

Put another way, the use of atomic power as a toy, as something one has no responsibility for, is one of the chief subjects of Fallout’s satire. It pokes fun at the grimly comical way we misuse our awesome technologies.

Thus, creating a Fallout game where nukes are used like so many broken toys is a final nail in the series’ narrative coffin.

Fallout 3’s Fat Man, itself named for the bomb dropped on Nagasaki, straddled the line but stayed on the right side of things for a bit. It was, effectively, a rocket launcher for mini-nukes. The thing was absurd and even comical, from concept to shape, and was the ideal artifact of Fallout’s pre-apocalyptic world where rampant, irresponsible militarism could create something so deadly and so stupid.

It was a weapon that made a point, but it was also another step toward the series losing its way.

The Fat Man brought nukes into the hands of players, where once Fallout had held them at a rarefied remove. They became just another weapon with ammo you could find almost anywhere.

Encountering a nuke used to be a matter of utmost significance, treated with a kind of reverence — hence the cults that worshipped them. The nuke was Fallout’s angry god, and you trampled in its garden at your peril.

But now you can just launch one to clear out an annoying obstacle set by an enterprising player. Historically, the player had to live with the consequences of the old world’s nuclear warmongers. Now Fallout 76 invites you to become one. And doing so doesn’t change anything of consequence; the unthinkable is now just a button press that takes place during a glitchy online game that used to at least pretend to take these ideas seriously.

Is there any solution to this? Can we have our nukes and feel sad about them too? I don’t know, but Bethesda has to get back in touch with what made the series so compelling in the first place if there is to be a way forward here, and restore nuclear weapons to the place they occupied in the old games.

More than that, it must recall that games should be about something, and that this franchise it inherited had meaning. In a world where nuclear ambitions and brinksmanship seem to be ramping up once more, we could use that Strangelovian voice again.

Also that first comment:

I laughed at them at the time but it turned out the NMA forum was right.

PorkBarrellGuy

Funny how everyone is continuing to pile on the wagon

How Fallout lost its soul

The game series took an existential threat and made it meaningless
By Katherine Cross Dec 28, 2018, 11:30am EST

Fallout series had lost its way the moment Bethesda announced that players in Fallout 76 would be able to launch nukes at each other.

The heart and soul of this storied franchise began leaking out years ago, of course. But Fallout 4 was an empty, if addicting, experience save for a few notable moments, including a certain suicide letter. Fallout 3, Bethesda’s first entry in the series, was the beginning of the end of the franchise’s personality.

Yet each game retained precious bits of the dark satire of mid-century American ambition that animated the game’s earlier installments. What could be more Fallout than a gigantic robot that spouts patriotic Cold War-themed slogans like “Democracy is the essence of good. Communism, the very definition of evil,” or “Mission: the destruction of any and all Chinese communists”?

Fallout took the jingoism of that era and painted it in the garish proportions of caricature, with the very setting of a post-apocalyptic nuclear wasteland acting as meta-commentary all its own. Background radiation, if you like.

Fallout 76 lost touch with these themes, however. Amid its dismal launch and the many justified complaints of players who struggled with bugs, the game’s empty world and abusive behavior from other players is the dismal irony of its vaunted nuke system failing.

From Vice’s report on the matter:

The “nuke loop,” as developer Bethesda calls it, was envisioned as a difficult puzzle players would work through towards the end of their time with the game. But players acted quickly and launched their first nuke during the game’s beta phase. Nukes started flying across the map soon after the game’s initial release, and players have even coordinated the launch of three simultaneous nuclear blasts, which crashed the server.

There’s satire here, for sure, but now it’s about Bethesda itself rather than the ostensible themes of Fallout. Any MMO developer (including those working on Bethesda’s own Elder Scrolls Online) could’ve told the Fallout 76 team that players will find a way to rapidly tackle even the toughest long-term, group-based challenges. Developers may think something will take months to happen, but you can be assured the players will get there in days, if not hours.

View image on Twitter

More than that, though, Bethesda threw out any meaning the series enjoyed by making nukes into easily hacked toys. The setting has decomposed into kitsch; a backdrop interchangeable with any other. It becomes much harder to make a point about unspeakable horror if that horror is an exploitable mid-game activity.

NUKING THE CONTENT

Perhaps there’s some merit in this. As Polygon’s Cass Marshall reported, a Fallout 76 player named SatelliteJedi tried to solve Bethesda’s end-game problems himself.

“I am your raid boss, I am your content,” he declared in a Reddit post, even developing a backstory for himself and his cabal (they’re baby-punching arms dealers, essentially), and designing a raid encounter where his friends would play bodyguards and he’d be in the last room as the final boss.

Players creating their own characters and stories was supposed to be the point of Fallout 76, but the mechanics of the game simply don’t support their efforts in practice. “SatelliteJedi’s entire system had to be a work around of the current PVP system,” Marshall wrote, “creating a story in spite of existing systems, and not because of them.”

Thus does Fallout 76 thwart player-driven efforts to lend meaning to a meaningless wasteland. The absence of NPCs was meant to focus players on building their own world, a sandbox where they’d create their own dynamic communities, a bit like Star Wars Galaxiesor Eve Online.

Fallout 76’s sandbox even had the potential to take meta-commentary to another level: The very nature of anarchic open worlds where gamers make the rules has an artful symmetry with post-apocalyptic hell. Each brings out our demons, and each can also allow us to form unexpectedly strong relationships and rediscover what’s best about ourselves.

Instead, the game needlessly stymies players who try to do just that. Thus, all we can focus on is the glaring lack that’s on display everywhere in the game. A lack of story, a lack of meaning, a lack of context — and of course, a lack of the pitch black, politically-charged humor that originally made Fallout such a popular franchise.

FIGHTING IN THE WAR ROOM

Fear of nuclear hellfire was a ubiquitous, global terror during the Cold War, right up until the fall of the Berlin Wall. The death-seeking militarism that drove this fear, as well as its layers of ideology, bureaucracy and self-important technologism, were ripe for the one thing that might have given us the illusion of control over our nightmares: comedy.

Brave work like Doctor Strangelove sent up the absurdity of our atomic overlords. This was the break the country needed, from the President saying “Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here! This is the War Room!” to an American general fretting about his “precious bodily fluids” to a cowboy of a soldier gleefully riding the nuke he’s dropped onto a Soviet base.

The movie’s iconic ending, a series of nuclear blasts set to Vera Lynn’s “We’ll Meet Again,” is in many ways the precise tone of Fallout at its best: wistfully resigned, but still deflating the pretensions of serious Cold Warriors.

Another example from the same period, Sheldon Allman’s “Crawl Out Through the Fallout” from his 1960 Folk Songs for the 21st Century album, made its way onto the playlist of Fallout 4. With lyrics like “Crawl out through the fallout, baby/Into my loving arms/through the rain of strontium-90” it was both funny and deadly serious, again hitting the same note as Fallout at its best.

The nuke is the heart of the Fallout series, which is set in an alternate timeline where the fanciful dreams of early Atomic Age businessmen came true, and there were two nuclear reactors in every garage. And, of course, the bombs had to be dropped at some point.

The early Fallout games were set in a post-apocalyptic hell, but its point was twofold: one, that this was the inevitable result of those mid-century fantasies and, second, the world devastated by the nukes wasn’t worth saving. To read the lore of the series is to discover that even the pre-apocalyptic world was as much a nightmare as it was a joke.

We’re not supposed to want to live on either side of Fallout’s nuclear dividing line.

Put another way, the use of atomic power as a toy, as something one has no responsibility for, is one of the chief subjects of Fallout’s satire. It pokes fun at the grimly comical way we misuse our awesome technologies.

Thus, creating a Fallout game where nukes are used like so many broken toys is a final nail in the series’ narrative coffin.

Fallout 3’s Fat Man, itself named for the bomb dropped on Nagasaki, straddled the line but stayed on the right side of things for a bit. It was, effectively, a rocket launcher for mini-nukes. The thing was absurd and even comical, from concept to shape, and was the ideal artifact of Fallout’s pre-apocalyptic world where rampant, irresponsible militarism could create something so deadly and so stupid.

It was a weapon that made a point, but it was also another step toward the series losing its way.

The Fat Man brought nukes into the hands of players, where once Fallout had held them at a rarefied remove. They became just another weapon with ammo you could find almost anywhere.

Encountering a nuke used to be a matter of utmost significance, treated with a kind of reverence — hence the cults that worshipped them. The nuke was Fallout’s angry god, and you trampled in its garden at your peril.

But now you can just launch one to clear out an annoying obstacle set by an enterprising player. Historically, the player had to live with the consequences of the old world’s nuclear warmongers. Now Fallout 76 invites you to become one. And doing so doesn’t change anything of consequence; the unthinkable is now just a button press that takes place during a glitchy online game that used to at least pretend to take these ideas seriously.

Is there any solution to this? Can we have our nukes and feel sad about them too? I don’t know, but Bethesda has to get back in touch with what made the series so compelling in the first place if there is to be a way forward here, and restore nuclear weapons to the place they occupied in the old games.

More than that, it must recall that games should be about something, and that this franchise it inherited had meaning. In a world where nuclear ambitions and brinksmanship seem to be ramping up once more, we could use that Strangelovian voice again.

Also that first comment:

I laughed at them at the time but it turned out the NMA forum was right.

Oh no, you don't get to pretend you weren't shilling for F76 or anything like that, Polygone. We remember. Assholes. The least you could do is remain consistent.

Risewild

Arbiter

Ahahahah. I remember saying stuff like this would happen because of the nukes. But people kept saying "No one is wasting a nuke on other players" :lol:.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Oh no, you don't get to pretend you weren't shilling for F76 or anything like that, Polygone. We remember. Assholes. The least you could do is remain consistent.

Or they are just taking advantage that this subject is still profitable enough. I mean they're an ad supported business, they live on clicks/shares and publisher bribes. Perhaps it's also a signal for Bethesda that next time the shilling will be more expensive.

And I like how they go 'we saw it coming in FO3 and 4'. Fucking hypocrites.

PorkBarrellGuy

Anyone who orders shit like this deserves it.
All the "how could you do this to me Todd QQ" vids are making me upset because my god we knew this was happening with them for years and only NOW do the Bethestards start singing our tune.

SerratedBiz

Arcane
What could be more Fallout than a gigantic robot that spouts patriotic Cold War-themed slogans like “Democracy is the essence of good. Communism, the very definition of evil,” or “Mission: the destruction of any and all Chinese communists”?

VjfiIw.gif

lightbane

Arcane
I'm sure they could find a way to fuck this up worse if they tried hard enough.

Your wish has been granted!

http://sknr.net/2019/01/01/nukes-have-been-disabled-in-fallout-76/

Nukes Have Been Disabled In Fallout 76
While playing Fallout 76 today my group attempted to launch a Nuke but discovered an unpleasant New Year’s Day Surprise. It seems that all launch codes disappeared on December 31st and all prior codes have been disabled. There are no new codes available so no Nukes can be launched at all. The bunkers have become sealed as well so players are unable to gain access. There was some belief this was due to an event but now that has reportedly been dismissed as the reason. It seems that others have this issue as well from a report on Reddit.

https://old.reddit.com/r/fo76/comments/abh90l/nukes_are_bugged_not_disabled_for_an_event/

Meanwhile Bethesda posted this on Twitter.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
76 won't. TES6 will. I have without a doubt that they will completely screw that up on a epic level. It'd be Todd Howard's Spore moment.

If 76 is a glimpse into ES6 then you may be right.

Frankly I won't buy it even if RPG Codex says it's "good for what it is". Fuck I won't even pirate it, I got better shit to do with my time.

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist
People who paid any amount of extra money for a goofy plastic toy, a bag and a map are retarded children stuck in a 30+ years old fat, neckbeard body.
What about 80 dollars for some cheap rum and a plastic shell over the bottle?
nuka-dark-rum__50552.1535312665.jpg

35% alcohol lmao
And it apparently tastes like shit. Everything about the product is cheap, as well as being delayed by over a month.

zapotec

Liturgist
I wonder if rums are still drinkable after some months in a plastic bottle :?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom