Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station

The Real Fanboy
Untitled4326453643.png

Now we know why Avellone's Arcanum playthrough will never see the light of day.
He's too busy looking stylish flaunting his rodent eaten hillbilly cap at grand events such as Game Awards 2018.

kUwTFAc.jpg

Neanderthal

Arcane
Untitled4326453643.png

Now we know why Avellone's Arcanum playthrough will never see the light of day.
He's too busy looking stylish flaunting his rodent eaten hillbilly cap at grand events such as Game Awards 2018.

kUwTFAc.jpg

Women, who use make up and wonderbra to deceive us since the dawn of mankind, have the nerve to complain about fucking hats?

And high heels, spanks, hair extensions, false eyelashes, waxing, fake nails etc.

Grimlorn

Arcane
Better to just embrace the receding hairline, keep your hair short or shaved head, not wear hats. Who cares what dumb thots think. If they have a problem, they can keep moving.

Generic-Giant-Spider

And high heels, spanks, hair extensions, false eyelashes, waxing, fake nails etc.

I am a firm advocate for women to bring back the bush. I'm not asking for the Black Forest, but give me a bit of a garden to work with here.

2house2fly

Magister
Here's a thorny game development question: should white people be allowed to say the "n" word?

The Real Fanboy
i sleep: dudes complaining about women with blue hair and androgynous cuts

real shit: women complaining about receding hairlines

Fairfax

Arcane
A mod in the P:K steam forums said this about the adventure module:

As I said earlier - module is in work. We deeply apologize that it takes so much time to polish, test etc. Original module had around 600 pages, so, unfortunately, it is not easy and fast task. As soon as there will be more infod, we will update you on this.
It seems they paid MCA to write a module, and in true Avellonian fashion, he delivered his own adventure path. :mca:

If this is true, I hope they don't butcher it down to 96 pages or whatever. A gargantuan adventure module by MCA sounds amazing.

Big Wrangle

But will it include a character that rants about how our mighty ruler, Death Monarch, is a deranged king that flip flops between strict and loose?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom