Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Respectfully Disagree Button

Sranchammer

Arcane
Vatnik
As our society continues to nosedive into oblivion, I respectfully request renaming the 'Disagree' button to 'Respectfully Disagree'.

In the past, there have been times when I've been unsure whether it has been used respectfully or disrespectfully, causing me severe angst and anxiety.

Thank you for reading. God Bless.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
If you want to disagree with someone disrespectfully, you can always use "shit".

I respectfully disagree.

(Tips hat)

fedora.png

nobre

Cipher
Go respectfully disagree with people on the Paradox Forums, faggot. Besides, using direct en concise language to voice your opinion is already more respectful than mincing words.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
As our society continues to nosedive into oblivion, I respectfully request renaming the 'Disagree' button to 'Respectfully Disagree'.

In the past, there have been times when I've been unsure whether it has been used respectfully or disrespectfully, causing me severe angst and anxiety.

We already have a respectfully disagree button. It's called retarded.

Beastro

Arcane

We already have plenty of those.

They're called: Decline, FAKE NEWS, TL;DR, Rage, [citation needed], Fabulously Optimistic, butthurt, racist, sheeple, cuck, WTF am I reading, retarded and shit.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Same with "racist" every 2nd post on here lately has someone giving it a racist for no reason. Without even saying nigger, kike, spic, chink or gook or greek. But I guess i'd rather have everyone being able to give their opinion than being a snowflake, safe space controlled forum.

Agame

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here

I say with much respect: Get The Fuck Out!

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

'Disagree' is the respectful tag.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I dunno about respect but disagree is the most useless button. Post why you disagree instead of just press a button like some lazy popamoler.

This.

'Disagree'
clear.png
is a button that often infers greater meaning than itself. Rate a post
rating_shit.png
for example and it pretty much speaks for itself, but a
clear.png
'Disagree' rating often requires further explanation, which should be given to provide context. It's literally the difference between showing yourself to be a
rating_prestigious.png
or as a
quality_shit.png

(Problem is that most Codexers are
rating_retarded.png
and have trouble stringing together basic sentences without having to rely on
clear.png
a bunch of images. ;) )

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Could we at least change the 'Disagree' button to something less menacing? Like Yellow?

.. after all the bad things you have done to the ni.... black men?!?

Disagree is very respectful by codex standards. Not respectful rating would be "nigga plz?!"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom