Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In the Spirit of Christmas, let us all strive for peace amongst ourselves

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
but at least in the former case it's likely I'd been promoted to moderator and this my life now.

it's much more likely that it's Crispy wearing Dark Underlord's skin.

I bet he lured him to America and skinned him like a lizard already years ago.

Burning Bridges

This is so corny it makes my day.

Imagine at the end one soldier discovers in his pocket a
rating_brofist.png
and the other a
rating_prestigious.png
and both smile.

Dux

Arcane
I wish I had an ignore button IRL. That'd be radoholic. But I don't so...

What I'm trying to say is that you can't just shut your problems or your conflicts out all the time. So if there's some kind of hippy buzzing in your ear about botany and hipocrisy there's always the baton. I think that's what the main point that we're all trying to convey here, unless I've misread the situation.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

rating_brofist.png
and the other a
rating_prestigious.png
and both smile.

I remember reading an article about this years ago where they said that after the truce - the following day - both sides were reluctant to start firing on each other again and it went on for some time. Although I've read a few articles since, I haven't been able to find another reference to that since, so assume it was just dramatized for effect.
Now that Christianity has been totally fucked up, I can't imagine what would bring the SJWs and conservatives out of the trenches to share a moment together if it eventually leads to civil war...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Cael

Arcane

rating_brofist.png
and the other a
rating_prestigious.png
and both smile.

I remember reading an article about this years ago where they said that after the truce - the following day - both sides were reluctant to start firing on each other again and it went on for some time. Although I've read a few articles since, I haven't been able to find another reference to that since, so assume it was just dramatized for effect.
Now that Christianity has been totally fucked up, I can't imagine what would bring the SJWs and conservatives out of the trenches to share a moment together if it eventually leads to civil war...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hey, SJWs! We see your point! We convert. Come on over and we'll figure out how to get rid of the remaining rednecks!
*opens fires*
Suckers.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Heh, SJWs will already be dead if it comes to that, unless they've already created a type of sky/soynet that's lowered the testosterone of the conservatives who are stupid enough to come out of the trenches first.
*SJW shows a picture of his/her son/daughter pre and after op, with one hand, dagger in the other*

Burning Bridges

I have seen it, it was watchable not more. Most of the German actors pissed me off, Diana Krüger was superfluous, Daniel Brühl was actually ok but good god Benno Fürmann isn't even an actor imo, he just speaks his text in the camera.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
I love how the biggest drama starting retard here, who sides with racists lambasting normal people, and then tries to get people banned who call him on his bullshit, is calling for peace. How about we all call for this site to stop promoting the most retarded, general gamer, shit starting, drama queens amongst us to be staff? Who then abuses his position by starting a child grooming ring.

Stop bringing this site to new depths of crazy retardation and step down from your staff position you fucking weirdo pedophile.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Now that the season of Christmas Spirit has passed, let us go back to hating each other and shitting over all that is good.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom