Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station

TemplarGR

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
Baldness is a result of inferior DNA mingling.

Hair is a result of Adonis genetics.

Actually, no one really knows. Testosterone theory is just speculation. Everyone has testosterone, even wemyn. Plus testosterone does not explain why so many manly high testosterone men still have most of their hair even in their 60s and 70s, like most of 80s action movie stars for example... The reason this testosterone baldness theory is so popular is because it makes bald guys feel better about being ugly.

Butter

Arcane
Patron
soyboy30.jpg

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Are some of you actually suggesting that if MCA has a receding hairline under his rodent-chewtoy cap - that he is low in testosterone?.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
If I could be bothered to spend more time on this I'd find a better source; but this will have to do: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/68082.php In summary:

"Individuals who have been castrated or who have 5-AR deficiency do not experience male pattern baldness, but they will also have very little hair elsewhere on the body."

TemplarGR you never know: MCA might have the build of one of those modded bodybuilders you were so infatuated triggered/enraged by in the Trigger the Codex With a Statement thread under his suit and cap. ;)

TemplarGR

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
If I could be bothered to spend more time on this I'd find a better source; but this will have to do: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/68082.php In summary:

"Individuals who have been castrated or who have 5-AR deficiency do not experience male pattern baldness, but they will also have very little hair elsewhere on the body."

TemplarGR you never know: MCA might have the build of one of those modded bodybuilders you were so infatuated triggered/enraged by in the Trigger the Codex With a Statement thread under his suit and cap. ;)

Strange. I am 35, no baldness, in fact i have a lot of hair, AND i have too much hair everywhere on my body, even my back and soulders. I mean, i am a fucking red-tinted bear, seriously. How do you explain that? How come i have hair everywhere if i have no testosterone? How come i still have tons of hair on my head?

Chippy

Arcane
Patron

Strange. I am 35, no baldness, in fact i have a lot of hair, AND i have too much hair everywhere on my body, even my back and soulders. I mean, i am a fucking red-tinted bear, seriously. How do you explain that? How come i have hair everywhere if i have no testosterone? How come i still have tons of hair on my head?

That's a seperate thing - it's due to you probably being an inbred Greek. Do your potential kids a favour and marry / have kids outside of your bloodline like my Maltese gradfather did. ;)

TemplarGR

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
So which one is you: castrated or have 5-AR deficiency?
None

That's a seperate thing - it's due to you probably being an inbred Greek. Do your potential kids a favour and marry / have kids outside of your bloodline like my Maltese gradfather did. ;)

So i have to have kids with a foreign woman so i can sentence them to baldness?

Rake

Arcane

It has nothing to do with him being Greek, you idiot. Him having hair everywhere is propably because of the goat genes running through his bloodline

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Well I didn't want to start hijacking the thread on TemplarGR's genetics. I know what it's like having mediterranean family; they're always trying to marry you off to some mustachioed first cousin named Maria. But body hair has nothing to do with head hair - too much body hair comes from first cousin/sheep marrying and too much testosterone leads to hair loss, unless there's a genetic factor as well.

You can tell Chris Avellone has good genes because he isn't the typical mediterranean first cousin marrying ape: squat, pot-bellied, sloping forhead, etc. That also includes balding - but as I said above, the genetics of it swings both ways.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
You can tell Chris Avellone has good genes because he isn't the typical mediterranean first cousin marrying ape: squat, pot-bellied, sloping forhead, etc. That also includes balding - but as I said above, the genetics of it swings both ways.

So why is he morphing into Baron Harkonnen?

Funposter

Arcane

It has nothing to do with him being Greek, you idiot. Him having hair everywhere is propably because of the goat genes running through his bloodline
The "GR" stands for "Goat Rapist"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom