Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Need recommendations for some low-spec dungeon crawlers

tyranius

Novice
Something in the same vein as Labyrinth of Touhou where you map out dungeons and shit. Doesn't even have to be Japanese but it must be low spec. Very low spec. I'm stuck with a 2009 Toshiba toaster for a couple of weeks and this thing can't run most stuff past 2010. Don't really want anything where I'd have to draw my own maps though.

I've played Wizardry from 6 to 8, Labyrinth of Tohou 1 and 2 and Elminage Gothic.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Dungeon Master
Not only Dungeon Master but also the sequel Chaos Strikes Back, both of which are contained in Return to Chaos which works on Windows IBM PCs.

And, of course, Grimoire: Golden Baby of Incline.

kA3m1cp.png

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Ultima Underworld has this mouse look Unity mod thing now. Probably a good time to play it.

I'd play it myself but unfortunatly I cought myself in a Tomb Raider phase. Also drugs. Last Revelation on drugs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom