Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The List of Incline - 2019 Edition

Which of these games are you looking forward to? (multiple responses allowed)

• Total voters

V_K

Arcane

daveyd

Savant
What about Forged of Blood? 'Tis supposedly going to release this year.

I'm also looking forward to Sacred Fire but I know some will insist that's more of a visual novel / CYOA than an RPG because of how it'll handle combat.

Mortmal

Arcane
Lots of games on that list that wont be released in 2019...

Also why is cyberpunk not in the list? It will probably be better than anything else on it.
Its extremely likely cyberpunk will be superior to anything else indeed . Those games aren't likely to be released in 2019, most dont even look that good . Also after underworld ascendant who can possibly believe system shock 3 will be incline.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Literally only care about realms beyond

Wasteland 3 will be a pile a of waste just watch
You are forgetting something!
11088543_384142435118937_2896218884009097138_n.png

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
If Iron Tower Studios learned from the mistakes of AoD, Colony Ship will be such an incline, it will rock the gates of heaven.

frajaq

Erudite
I'm in full blind-zealot mode for Disco Elysium, I genuinely believe this game will be one of the best ones ever

ScrotumBroth

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Genuinely have expectations for Disco Elysium and Colony Ship only, everything else is a welcome surprise if good. Interesting how many votes there are for WL3.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Genuinely have expectations for Disco Elysium and Colony Ship only, everything else is a welcome surprise if good. Interesting how many votes there are for WL3.

There is a small chance you will see either of them in 2019.

Disco Elysium, Odd Gods, and Druidstone are the only that have my attention. Wasteland 3 might be good, but it has fallen far off of my radar. System Shock 3 is most likely vaporware, or desecrationware to the franchise.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Added new poll options! DavidBVal's Archaelund, Divinity: Fallen Heroes and Bloodlines 2 (which is popamole I guess but is a sequel to a classic game by some of the same people so we'll let it slide)

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Added new poll options! DavidBVal's Archaelund, Divinity: Fallen Heroes and Bloodlines 2 (which is popamole I guess but is a sequel to a classic game by some of the same people so we'll let it slide)
You are a massive faggot,you still haven't added The Greedfall and Spiderweb's Queen's wish! Also Vampire 2020,not 2019.

Quillon

Arcane

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom