Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Would you play a multiplayer Obsidian game?

• Total voters
Self-Ejected

Safav Hamon

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot The Real Fanboy
Is anyone else seeing this shit?

owMkO40.png

Quillon

Arcane
If they make multiplayer for a game it'd be optional so I guess we can ignore it. And its certainly not for TOW, given the budget of the game and they specifically said "single player RPG" on multiple occasions. They'll embrace unreal engine for all future projects it seems.

Modron

Arcane
Can I change my vote? Technically I did once play Dungeon Siege 3.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I was actually pretty disappointed that I couldn't play PoE with some friends. That was always quite a lot of messy fun in Baldur's Gate. Of course, we never finished any playthrough, but when does that ever happen in co-op anyway?

jf8350143

Liturgist
Fuck the multi-player.

It's the plauge of gaming industry and destroying everything that make video games great.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom