Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Multiple buttons on one post option?

• Thread starter Deleted Member 16721
  • Start date

Deleted Member 16721

Maybe the limit on buttons you can press on a post can be raised from one to two? Friendly + Informative, Creative + Agree, etc.? I think that would be cool and be an upgrade to the site. Just my 2, thanks for reading. :)

SerratedBiz

Arcane
possibly_retarded.png

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Yes the brofist era was nice.

Then they tested the gay button parade, everyone hated it and eventually they introduced it for good. Most good people left around this time, ca 2012-2014.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Even though I am a brofist/funny farming magnate I don't like these buttons and never have. It is a lazy way to react to a post and promotes people to try and say stuff that'll give them the most positive ratings. It takes away from the purpose of a forum interaction by having someone see something typed and responding to it personally. When you introduce buttons, there's a higher likelihood of them leaving a rating and being done with it. You don't get as much discussion on a topic you could. It's why I hated places like Reddit, you'd have some faceless drone upvote/downvote and never explain any reasoning behind it. At least Codex allows you to see who rated what so that's incline.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom