Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[Bet-at-home] Free agentorange! - UT Tickets bitch! - The greatest Codex drama ever told

ironyuri

Fair point. To remain consistent, ironyuri has lost all his brofists.

Pay the denbts, Underpants.

The combat was glorious. Crispy was inglorious. Difference.

Menck not only overcame Crispy, he overcame him was glorious skill and as worded in my original bet: pulsating masculinity. In fact he reamed Crispy's virgin boyhole so gloriously that the pissant quit.

Restore the brofists which are rightfully mine and Absalom's.

Absalom

UT deathmatch is by definition glorious. Irrelevant if one of the participants has no honour, like a woman. A shameful legacy that Underpants continues. :rpgcodex:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
The fair thing would be to remove all Crispys fists and split them evenly between you.

Helton

Arcane
6zuO5Ds.png

This bleeds out into the margin. Possible to downsize it?
No, make it bigger. It should completely envelope his posts.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
I'm pretty sure that betting in the wrong thread might have unintended consequences.

WhiteGuts

Arcane
There can be no moving on until you tell the Codex how full of self-loathing you are for being such a little bitch. You know the drill.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
- I would require having a reasonable amount of time to practice playing the game. Seeing as I haven't played UT in probably ten years and considering my advanced state of physical decay (liches just aren't very good at playing video games with their skeletal appendages) this is necessary in order to give me any chance of even competing.
Seriously, are you dumb? Just challenge him to a chess match or something.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom