Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline What Happened to the Sports Forum You Basement Dwelling Lardasses?

Mustawd

giphy.gif

Bohr

Arcane
I've asked Infinitron about this (and even offered a compomise) but I have yet to hear back from him.

- The Sheriff, fighting for YOUR rights

Sounds like he's ruling with an iron (bro)fist...

So the Dex is basically a one-man show, with DU in hibernation?

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Yeah, this is a bad move, the forum might not have much traffic but it has some loyal contributors. To axe it was a very Jewish decision, I must say.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Via Shoutbox negotiations, Infinitron is considering whether or not to reinstate the Sports subforum. I've pleaded my case, he has understood my concerns, and it's out of my hands now.

God help us.

Repressed Homosexual
Sports are a fucking joke, it's nothing but billionaires crying and blackmailing local governments for subsidies for new stadiums and multi million dollar salaries for high school dropouts.

Why would I care about sports when the teams are not even guys from our area, but guys coming from all over the world? It's meaningless.

I used to watch the Canadiens when I was a child, because the players were still our guys, who had grown up playing on our streets and ice rinks. But then they started hiring Finns, Czechs, Russians, Americans...they even had a black guy at some point... what is the point then when it's just a meaningless mish mash of people?

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Via Shoutbox negotiations, Infinitron is considering whether or not to reinstate the Sports subforum. I've pleaded my case, he has understood my concerns, and it's out of my hands now.

God help us.

Goddammit Crispy I believed in you. :x

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom