Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter ATOM RPG - Wasteland Soviet style! - now with Dead City update

Will you back?

• I will consider it!

Votes: 39 54.9%
  • No! I would never!..

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • kingcomrade

Votes: 23 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
End of the Line - The Final Chapter
folRYjV.jpg

The mushroom took Twinkie towards Bunker 317, where treasure awaits.

sGrkIeM.jpg

The three ex-military still stood outside the Bunker, too afraid to enter it.
There's no hesitation on Twinkie's part, stuffing a mushroom and two sweet rolls into his mouth, he raised the SKS rifle's sights and zeroed in on the rifleman.

OYtdgij.jpg

He squeezed the trigger twice in quick succession. Both round struck true.

5FwXtwA.jpg

The man's head exploded. The rest is history.

BFDAEXg.jpg

The sugar-high ATOM operative instructed his men to pick the corpses clean and make their way into the bunker.

mvC7Kw0.jpg

A short plundering session on the first level and they're forced to leave, their packs filled to the brim with all manners of loot: old circuitry, canned food, and some loose ammunition.
Exhausting the traders' wallets in Otradnoye, the party moved onward towards Krasno and met up with the mercenary strike team.

YOaqBm7.jpg

QIg8I3E.jpg

Arriving at the objective, Pronin, the most aggressive of the three advised a straight assault, but was veto-ed by the rest of the squad. They'll wait for Twinkie's signal instead.

crAeIg7.jpg

There's no need to hold back, Twinkie fed his men a single piece of mushroom and a bite of sweet roll. He himself ate two rolls, a bite of shroom and two whole onions.

5BOV9eH.jpg

The fate of Otradnoye lies within their hands.

n1FZAw7.jpg

The beautiful Sniper Ludmiya opened fire with her Scoped SKS, taking down the weaker men in quick successios.

ZrCYmJt.jpg

XHVL9HS.jpg

Pronin wants to play hero and goes lone wolf. While Smirnov wisely supports Ludmiya, but foolishly stood in the crossfire between Twinkie, Fidel and Hexagon. It was a miracle he did not die. He did suffer serious wounds and jammed a stim to stop the bleeding. But Pronin was not so lucky, the reckless fool was outmatched. He dies after taking another round from a hunting rifle.

bLdJfVn.jpg

That was the only casualty for the day on their team.

fT3RE8l.jpg

Sniper Ludmiya looks at her fallen companions and tried to say something, but Twinkie's drugged eyes took her aback. No one said a word. Too much crazy in the air. Not one of the three spoke anything coherent ever since combat started. Twinkie giggled a bit and dug thru Pronin's possessions, giving the corpse no respect.

fo0BEY0.jpg

The mushroom effect fades, Twinkie took stock of the surrounding and realize it's over. 'Pronin? Guys? Ludmila? Smirnov? What happened?'

d49ICkT.jpg

Strange, they act as if the fight never started. An inner voice startled him.

Congratulations. You broke the game, friend.
They were supposed to bid you a sad farewell, and walk towards the sunset. But in your mushroom high, the game refused to let them speak their voices.
They are like mindless puppets now, make use of it.
Do you not want her weapon?

X8Uu5MW.jpg

Yes.
The trigger squeezed, Ludmila's beauty was no more, her head blown off completely.

cRGsuJz.jpg

Smirnov had run out of bullets and tried to put up a fight with his combat knife.

RH0fLHY.jpg

..to no avail. The battlefield is quiet now.

87ouRgA.jpg

A normie you are no more...

MhMSs0b.jpg

Even the Strategist couldn't comprehend what had happened.

qZ1uUvW.jpg

:lol: Looks like this is the end of our normie run, guys. Hope you guys enjoyed the discovery of mushroom bug.
If you ate mushroom for this fight, the proper sending off dialogue won't trigger, and quest state is forever locked as pending. :lol:
Not like I'm complaining, Twinkie got a Scoped SKS, AVS-36 Rifle out of it. Enough to kit his team up with serious firepower.

:salute: Enjoy! I certainly did.

Char Sheet:
jFK5vxM.jpg

Last edited:

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Game developers would rush to have RK47 as their tester. Such pure undiluted autism (with no disrespect, please mind. In fact, it is kind of an eviable trait to be able to delve this deep into things, commiting everything as i finish a game, immediately move on to the next and dont play it until i mostly forgot, or a big expansion/overhaul is coming out) is wasted on whatever job you are doing (unless you are already in software QA or something)

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
I have heard some funny stuff, about what happen if you rise you Luck to 12. Weird shit, try it out guys. :lol:

Also, about melee - I have seen screenshot form twich stream, where someone was in some bunker, around a pile of bodies with something like kitchen cleaver or somehting, definitely melee is possible.

Also Atomboy someone posted this about scrap guns, is it true or he doesn't understand something?

Посоны, сколько ни высчитывал, 4-ствольный апгрейдженый самопал наносит меньше урона, чем 3-ствольный. Разница в урона пара единиц, но но трехствольный выплевывает по 3 пули, а 4 ствольный по 2. Казалось бы, последний можно реже перезаряжать, но в итоге все равно на 3 пули из 3-ствола уходил 10 од, а на 4 пули из 4-ствола уходит 15 од. Даже без калькулятора разница в уроне - четверть, а разница в од - на треть. Так в чем смысл апгрейдить оружие?

Как разрабы могли так объебаться? Они что, значения стволов от фонаря выставляли?
I thought I even answered in the 2ch thread! That's another huge problem players get with out balance. Shooting weapons are not just AP and DAMAGE, they also have the percentage of going through armor. If you fire at a low tier rat or a naked man, 2ch would be completely correct - the tri-barrel one will be more efficient. However, attacking armored foes (and everyone is armored once you're in the big boy regions) you will deal much more damage with the 4-barrel, since the 4-barrel has the superior armor piercing qualities. That's how our balance guy explains it. That's why, for example, a shot from the Nagant costs 4, and has higher damage, but the Makarov costs 5 AP and has lower damage. The Makarov is still better, because it has higher armor piercing %. So when fighting rats or wasps that have no armor, you will deal more damage and have more DPS with the Nagant, but if it's a guy in armor, you'll have higher DPS with the Makarov, despite it having lower damage and higher AP values. That's pretty unintuitive though, I agree. I actually never knew this before I asked this for 2ch...

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
End of the Line - The Final Chapter
folRYjV.jpg

The mushroom took Twinkie towards Bunker 317, where treasure awaits.

sGrkIeM.jpg

The three ex-military still stood outside the Bunker, too afraid to enter it.
There's no hesitation on Twinkie's part, stuffing a mushroom and two sweet rolls into his mouth, he raised the SKS rifle's sights and zeroed in on the rifleman.

OYtdgij.jpg

He squeezed the trigger twice in quick succession. Both round struck true.

5FwXtwA.jpg

The man's head exploded. The rest is history.

BFDAEXg.jpg

The sugar-high ATOM operative instructed his men to pick the corpses clean and make their way into the bunker.

mvC7Kw0.jpg

A short plundering session on the first level and they're forced to leave, their packs filled to the brim with all manners of loot: old circuitry, canned food, and some loose ammunition.
Exhausting the traders' wallets in Otradnoye, the party moved onward towards Krasno and met up with the mercenary strike team.

YOaqBm7.jpg

QIg8I3E.jpg

Arriving at the objective, Pronin, the most aggressive of the three advised a straight assault, but was veto-ed by the rest of the squad. They'll wait for Twinkie's signal instead.

crAeIg7.jpg

There's no need to hold back, Twinkie fed his men a single piece of mushroom and a bite of sweet roll. He himself ate two rolls, a bite of shroom and two whole onions.

5BOV9eH.jpg

The fate of Otradnoye lies within their hands.

n1FZAw7.jpg

The beautiful Sniper Ludmiya opened fire with her Scoped SKS, taking down the weaker men in quick successios.

ZrCYmJt.jpg

XHVL9HS.jpg

Pronin wants to play hero and goes lone wolf. While Smirnov wisely supports Ludmiya, but foolishly stood in the crossfire between Twinkie, Fidel and Hexagon. It was a miracle he did not die. He did suffer serious wounds and jammed a stim to stop the bleeding. But Pronin was not so lucky, the reckless fool was outmatched. He dies after taking another round from a hunting rifle.

bLdJfVn.jpg

That was the only casualty for the day on their team.

fT3RE8l.jpg

Sniper Ludmiya looks at her fallen companions and tried to say something, but Twinkie's drugged eyes took her aback. No one said a word. Too much crazy in the air. Not one of the three spoke anything coherent ever since combat started. Twinkie giggled a bit and dug thru Pronin's possessions, giving the corpse no respect.

fo0BEY0.jpg

The mushroom effect fades, Twinkie took stock of the surrounding and realize it's over. 'Pronin? Guys? Ludmila? Smirnov? What happened?'

d49ICkT.jpg

Strange, they act as if the fight never started. An inner voice startled him.

Congratulations. You broke the game, friend.
They were supposed to bid you a sad farewell, and walk towards the sunset. But in your mushroom high, the game refused to let them speak their voices.
They are like mindless puppets now, make use of it.
Do you not want her weapon?

X8Uu5MW.jpg

Yes.
The trigger squeezed, Ludmila's beauty was no more, her head blown off completely.

cRGsuJz.jpg

Smirnov had run out of bullets and tried to put up a fight with his combat knife.

RH0fLHY.jpg

..to no avail. The battlefield is quiet now.

87ouRgA.jpg

A normie you are no more...

MhMSs0b.jpg

Even the Strategist couldn't comprehend what had happened.

qZ1uUvW.jpg

:lol: Looks like this is the end of our normie run, guys. Hope you guys enjoyed the discovery of mushroom bug.
If you ate mushroom for this fight, the proper sending off dialogue won't trigger, and quest state is forever locked as pending. :lol:
Not like I'm complaining, Twinkie got a Scoped SKS, AVS-36 Rifle out of it. Enough to kit his team up with serious firepower.

:salute: Enjoy! I certainly did.

Char Sheet:
jFK5vxM.jpg

Seriously? What? You locked the quest because you ate a mushroom?! How is that even possible?.. I'll look into it.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
Atomboy

there's an exploit possible where if you swap via trading a companion backpack with a shield, the companion automatically equips the shield, loses strength and also the carry bonus of the backpack.
So Fidel now carries 90/56 kg :)

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Is this a bug or I am missing something?

After setting the elections in Otradnoye I went straigth to the factory where Dan is.
At the factory there is a scripted combat between Dan and other chumps.
After the combat ends, I can't initiate dialogue with anyone from the camp. When clicking the NPC only messages above their heads appear.

RK47

Patron

After setting the elections in Otradnoye I went straigth to the factory where Dan is.
After the combat ends, I can't initiate dialogue with anyone from the camp. When clicking the NPC only messages above their heads appear.

Leave and come back.

Atomboy I just tried to do the rat quest in Circus and the big one never spawned. And no, I wasn't eating shrooms while fighting it.

Also, more hallucinations quirk, this time in Peregon:
Ticket guy did not collect ticket, I walked past him while high on shroom.
4r9uT5e.jpg

As expected the hostile discussion cutscene did not take place as well. The actors stood on the camp ground but does not say a word.

W4ogqjQ.jpg

Last edited:

razvedchiki

Erudite
by the way Atomboy why you didnt add the legendary moisin nagant rifle?
also its interesting that i have found many mentions of the russian civil war but almost none of ww2.in your country the civil war is a bigger deal that ww2?

Risewild

Arbiter
Yeah. I'm super worried about my credibility with dorks that joined the codex in 2018. Just real concerned overall about my credibility on the internet. What will I ever do. The horror.
Oooooh, pulling the joining date card. That just makes you sound desperate and have no real arguments. You should be ashamed to be in the Codex since 2007 and not knowing when Fallout was released. :hahano: At least I know when one of the best cRPGs ever made was released. :lol:

And, if you're part of the Codex for this long, and still bitch about playing ATOM and getting slaughtered in a rare encounter... You're worst than me, that joined the Codex last year :lol:. What RPGs have you been playing for all this time? Pokemon? ;)

Also, you are definitely worried about your credibility. since you keep replying to my shitposting just for fun :salute:. Rememeber, all I first did was correct the date. And all of a sudden I get attacked in rage for no reason.
:shredder:
Not to mention you also don't seem to know what buthurt means, since you rated my hilarious post with "Butthurt". You know, the rate is for posts from people that ARE buthurt, not for posts that make YOU buthurt :lol:. But I'll take it as a good thing, since it shows how buthurt you were that you even rated it wrong :D.

Here's a helpful hint:
In case you haven't noticed yet. I'm an old school shitposter... I might sometimes shitpost in useful ways, with meaningful content... But at the end of the day, I shitposting for fun and giggles.
:shitposting:

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
How odd, I took up the scrapyard mission, did the whole 'all out assault' option (it's the fastest and most profitable) and the quest giver told me there are still mutants around the scrapyard to kill.
LLEgyU1.jpg

s7s2AmB.jpg

Last edited:

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
by the way Atomboy why you didnt add the legendary moisin nagant rifle?
also its interesting that i have found many mentions of the russian civil war but almost none of ww2.in your country the civil war is a bigger deal that ww2?
Nah, WW2 is the best war, the victory day is like the biggest holiday of the year, since the 90's, and everyone has a fun time, I honestly don't know why we don't have more WW2 stuff. It just happened. But items will be added after a while, so I guess maybe some WW2 stuff will be there.

That's gonna be fixed soon. For now, leave and re-enter the location. I could've sworn I promised to fix this exact bug a month ago. Strange. Must be false memories.

Atomboy

there's an exploit possible where if you swap via trading a companion backpack with a shield, the companion automatically equips the shield, loses strength and also the carry bonus of the backpack.
So Fidel now carries 90/56 kg :)
Dang it! Added to the list.

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
How odd, I took up the scrapyard mission, did the whole 'all out assault' option (it's the fastest and most profitable) and the quest giver told me there are still mutants around the scrapyard to kill.
LLEgyU1.jpg

s7s2AmB.jpg
Finally figured out the problem. Toadstool prevents the start of all auto-dialogues, since the NPCs change state when you're hallucinating. We'll patch it soon. I wonder, when you're sober, do the dialogues start or are they gone forever?

RK47

Patron
Atomboy
Same case with the 3 mercenaries.
No triggering of completion dialogue possible. They just seem to forget what they're supposed to do after the hallucination made them unable to talk.

I visited Dan after election and same shit happened when I was hallucinating, I walked past the guard outside.

mprEqtP.jpg

You can see that Kosoy tries to talk but can't make any sense :lol:

POZn2nT.jpg

I walked past the gang outside and Shishak immediately attacked me inside the factory.

pey0tKd.jpg

Obviously his gang is weaker than mine.

UVCmKjQ.jpg

I waited till the hallucination wear off, and talked to the guard again and the event proceed as normal - with Shishak's gang dead already, of course. :lol:

Kb560xt.jpg

Overall, I think it's not a major issue. Nobody is going to be using mushroom as a buff constantly. And this is a very rare-special case.

*continues to eat mushroom in mushroom bunker*

:troll:

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
And now, some insight into the next patch, as written by the balance guy and translated by me:

The idea is to make Combat System v2.0.
1. More variety in combat: enemy tiers that will intermix in combat. You only met one level enemies before. Now encounters will have mixed tiers - for example 1lvl cultists may be joined by a 5lvl gunner, or, a 10lvl gunner squad may partially consist of naked peasants. Works both to make game easier and harder, depending on the kind of mixture you will stumble upon.
2. Casual-proofing pistols, SMGs and some ARs. All weapons were perfectly balanced before, but to see it you had to look at bullet properties. Since this is too hard for the casuals, we will be making it so low ap guns will have low damage and low armor piercing qualities, and high ap guns will have high damage and high armor piercing qualities, so the casual could be all like "ug, this gun has big number on it so it must be good" and he will be correct, instead of wrong, like before.
3. Adding new melee and fist weapon friendly abilities to the now useless perks. Maybe a free running perk if it's not hard to create.
4. Respecking option written by one of the writers (it's gonna be me, Atomboy!)
5. Final solution to NPC behavior - some new scripts that will make them act more human, hopefully.

There you go!
I really hope this one is going to hit home for everybody that has a hard time with the weapons mentioned.
He asked for my feedback, so I sent him most of the codex suggestions. Any new ones are also welcome.

RK47

Patron
2. Casual-proofing pistols, SMGs and some ARs. All weapons were perfectly balanced before, but to see it you had to look at bullet properties. Since this is too hard for the casuals, we will be making it so low ap guns will have low damage and low armor piercing qualities, and high ap guns will have high damage and high armor piercing qualities, so the casual could be all like "ug, this gun has big number on it so it must be good" and he will be correct, instead of wrong, like before.

:imokay:

krilcebre

Learned

You filthy casual. :lol:

RK47

Patron
I can't wait for them to change perspective to first person so the casuals can rely more on reflex instead of counting AP and switching attacks.
By April 1st, 50% of the companions will be voiced and romance will be available.

Risewild

Arbiter
I can't wait for them to change perspective to first person so the casuals can rely more on reflex instead of counting AP and switching attacks.
By April 1st, 50% of the companions will be voiced and romance will be available.
What's next? Only 4 dialogue choices that mostly mean "yes" and essential (can't be killed) NPCs and companions? :bounce:

RK47

Patron
What's next? Only 4 dialogue choices that mostly mean "yes" and essential (can't be killed) NPCs and companions? :bounce:

Yes, No, Maybe, Sarcastic :)
Also, sorry to add more issue to solve. But this one kinda stuck out to me, I know you want to make melee better but this is pretty frustrating to get past.

YoqWyi2.jpg

Can't shoot the guy outside from range, had to step right next to him and blam.
Then the guys are shooting from inside while the roof is still covering the interior, luckily I can mouse over. :lol:

gAvndJu.jpg

Anyways,
The Final Final Chapter of Abnormie Adventure of Twinkie Gorilla
Warning: Full Spoiler of Ending Here
Fidel is dead. The tipping point was when the guns were aimed at the people of Krasno.
Not even the Mushroom cultists were considered sinners in his eyes.
No matter. Hexagon and Twinkie marched on under the influence of the holy mushroom.
The investigation into the Mycelium Society must commence!

I4YlLsj.jpg

Immediately upon arriving beneath the cultist compound, the pair were beset by the cultist honor guards wielding light machine guns and Dragunov Sniper rifles.
A pitched battle commences, the drug addled pair returned fire and made repeated retreats into the elevator. They would heal their wounds and quickly return to the basement once more, guns at the ready.

KTKYcdJ.jpg

At the end of it all, the pair stood victorious.
At least eight cultists lay dead on the floor.
'We're close,' was what Twinkie wanted to say, but words failed him.
Hexagon mouthed an inhuman noise in reply. It sounds almost Chinese.

YCgMDzI.jpg

Two more cultists tried to stop the pair's advance, deeper into the lair. They fell. Mushroom for the Mushroom God...

KCAzdtz.jpg

An elevator shaft beckons. Wordlessly, Twinkie pulls out a rope from his pack, tie it to the top of the shaft and descends.
His body is ready.

qaGoN6A.jpg

The final door was kicked open, Sniper Ludmila's Scoped SKS at the ready, Twinkie barged in.
The entire room was stunned at his sudden arrival. But made no attempt to harm him. The whole world was silent. When suddenly, a man in a high-ranking military attire begun to speak...

nQ3uQcq.jpg

:philosoraptor:

'That's what I thought, but I am a gorilla and my people needs me,' Twinkie mumbled in his mind as he walks past the crowd. None dared to stop him. His head hurts. His eyes watered. His mouth dry. His butt hurt.
'Toilet, I need toilet,' he continued to mumble as he opens a nearby door.

ipr7eFi.jpg

They ignored him. He stepped towards the uncertain darkness.
And then...

xj4Y5Rz.jpg

It is over.

jQbPpEa.jpg

Last edited:

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Does anyone know how shields work in this game?

I have a shield with +10% damage resistance (shield)
+ 3 damage threshold (shield)

When stats on an armour reads "(body)" I guess it applies when being hit to the body.

What does "(shield)" means?
So the shield must be targeted by the enemy ?
Its bonuses applies to the body by default?
Why its bonus is not shown on the inventory UI where dmg. res/threshold is?
When equipping the shiled, I see only str and dex debuff shown.

This is confusing as fuck

Last edited:

krilcebre

Learned
I'm not sure either, but I'm using them. Supposedly they reduce damage but only from the front and if they block, which isn't shown on the UI. :happytrollboy:

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Yeah. I'm super worried about my credibility with dorks that joined the codex in 2018. Just real concerned overall about my credibility on the internet. What will I ever do. The horror.
Oooooh, pulling the joining date card. That just makes you sound desperate and have no real arguments. You should be ashamed to be in the Codex since 2007 and not knowing when Fallout was released. :hahano: At least I know when one of the best cRPGs ever made was released. :lol:

And, if you're part of the Codex for this long, and still bitch about playing ATOM and getting slaughtered in a rare encounter... You're worst than me, that joined the Codex last year :lol:. What RPGs have you been playing for all this time? Pokemon? ;)

Also, you are definitely worried about your credibility. since you keep replying to my shitposting just for fun :salute:. Rememeber, all I first did was correct the date. And all of a sudden I get attacked in rage for no reason.
:shredder:
Not to mention you also don't seem to know what buthurt means, since you rated my hilarious post with "Butthurt". You know, the rate is for posts from people that ARE buthurt, not for posts that make YOU buthurt :lol:. But I'll take it as a good thing, since it shows how buthurt you were that you even rated it wrong :D.

Here's a helpful hint:
In case you haven't noticed yet. I'm an old school shitposter... I might sometimes shitpost in useful ways, with meaningful content... But at the end of the day, I shitposting for fun and giggles.
:shitposting:

Hey dude. First: I’m not reading any of that. If you want to have a conversation with me you’ll need to be more concise and less butthurt & retarded.

Second: this might come as a surprise but I’m not here to get friendly with the dumpy incels and racist potatoes. The only people whose opinions matter to me are the ones who are responsible for making games and, in the rare case, putting my name in the credits. I’m here to put a bug in developers ears, not for pissing contests with people too dense to parse the actual content of my posts. Mmkay? Mmkay.

razvedchiki

Erudite
And now, some insight into the next patch, as written by the balance guy and translated by me:

The idea is to make Combat System v2.0.
1. More variety in combat: enemy tiers that will intermix in combat. You only met one level enemies before. Now encounters will have mixed tiers - for example 1lvl cultists may be joined by a 5lvl gunner, or, a 10lvl gunner squad may partially consist of naked peasants. Works both to make game easier and harder, depending on the kind of mixture you will stumble upon.
3. Adding new melee and fist weapon friendly abilities to the now useless perks. Maybe a free running perk if it's not hard to create.
4. Respecking option written by one of the writers (it's gonna be me, Atomboy!)
5. Final solution to NPC behavior - some new scripts that will make them act more human, hopefully.

There you go!
I really hope this one is going to hit home for everybody that has a hard time with the weapons mentioned.
He asked for my feedback, so I sent him most of the codex suggestions. Any new ones are also welcome.

you can do many things to properly balance the weapons,you can decrease the ammo spawn rate for automatics/rifles decrease the chance of automatics/rifles spawning (after all enemy npcs dont use most of the best weapons up until very late game),so us casuals that cant understand the brilliant never-seen-before current balance that your amazing beta testing team has made have a chance to win the very hard fights you can solo with a rusty knife.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom