Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Overfall's pretty good shit but unfortunately I've already got it. Also already got the $1 tier. Just not sure if what's left in the $5 tier really floats my boat. They've got decent scores on Steam at least.

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Overfall's pretty good shit but unfortunately I've already got it. Also already got the $1 tier. Just not sure if what's left in the $5 tier really floats my boat. They've got decent scores on Steam at least.

Just Remothered: Tormented Fathers and River City Ransom: Underground are easily worth 5 bux. The rest I don't know.

mastroego There's a board game Humble Bundle running. No idea if it'll have anything you're interested in, but I remember you looking for board games on sale during the Steam Halloween sale.

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/...medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=tile_index_2

$1 tier:
Abalone, Agricola: All Creatures Big and Small, Harald, Colt Express, La Havre: The Inland Port
$8 tier:
Pandemic, Pathfinder Adventures, Splendor, King and Assassins, Fighting Fantasy Legends, Fighting Fantasy Legends Portal, Small World 2, Twilight Struggle

Astral Rag

Arcane
jXoTR6B.jpg

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/leisure-suit-larry-bundle

Yeah baby!

Last edited:
Wew, that's a fantastic bundle. Played Immortal Redneck because of Humble and that's surprisingly great, the roguelite aspects don't detract too terribly much from the weapons feeling good and the enemy mixture being enjoyable. Homeworld Remastered is actually pretty well done. Renowned Explorers International Society is great fun, better than you'd expect from it. And Dungeon Rats isn't as good as AoD obviously but I had a good time running through it. Payday 2 is also arguably good, for a while they tweaked it so the grind was insufferable but I have no idea what it's like currently so maybe it's less obnoxious.

Alfgart

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Another decent and cheap bundle from Fanatical
Fanatical Ancestor Bundle $1.99

System Shock: Enhanced Edition
System Shock 2
Metal Fatigue
Spirits of Xanadu
Strife: Veteran Edition
Shadow Man
I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream

Particular recommendation for Metal Fatigue, a 2000 3D futuristic RTS with 3 factions where you build and customize mechas. You can scavenge parts from enemies and use them on your own units. And each map can have 3 levels (surface, orbit, underground) kinda like Age of Wonders. Great game

GrainWetski

Arcane
https://www.fanatical.com/en/blog/g...st-2019-your-ticket-to-the-best-steam-bundles
Pack up your digital tent and rucksack, folks, because Fanatical is launching the biggest bundle event of the year on Monday!

BundleFest launches on February 18th, bringing you exciting headline acts and exclusive bundle deals every day through to Friday, February 22nd.

Following the success of Fanatical’s best-selling Kingslayer Bundle, Steam gamers will be itching to see what’s on offer during this 5-day digital festival. Although the lineup is still very much a secret, Fanatical has revealed the name of its headline act on Monday - the Colossus Bundle - which is said to feature a strong list of exciting AAA and Indie titles.

And that’s not all. Make any purchase during BundleFest and you’ll instantly become a VIP, with an exclusive discount coupon to spend on any bundles.

Gamers are being urged to visit the Fanatical Store at 4pm (GMT) on February 18th for the big reveal.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom