Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Grimoire Manual Version 1.0 Online Now Review Version)

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
The Holy Trinity of Incline has been completed with the original release, the 2.0 and the manual.

Now even the detractors have to accept the glo:ibelieveincleve:ry of the Golden Baby and repent for their sins

SevenSidedDice

Learned
I'm glad the manual is done. I haven't been on this ride for very long (and it wouldn't have been possible either). I've played Grimoire for about half an hour and then turned it off because I was worried it would drain a couple of months of my life.

So my question to Cleve is: Just how addictive is this game, and is it safe for zoomers?

(I am a Zoomer)

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
P.S. Some races have to have deficiences and drawbacks for MUH BALINSE. Not everybody can be a max buffed exp point quest. Some races you have to rest a lot longer than others and they struggle to keep up.

Well, the problem is not the deficiences - of course there have to be some. It's that the manual and the in-game description of the Drows/Elves recommends them as spellcasters, even though they have the by far slowest mana regeneration (along with Humans).

It's okay to subvert expectations and make the Elves cumbersome as spellcasters, but the manual and the in-game description should reflect that - instead of presenting them as a great choice for spellcasting.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

I don't have your game but i looked at the manual out of curiosity and seem a good job.. Easy to access info when you need them.

Dorateen

Arcane
Printed out, tri-hole punched and bound.

Grimoire's Official Game Player's Guide takes its rightful place among other hallowed documentation for role-playing games.

h0g4rj3.jpg

HarveyBirdman

Arbiter
Fellowship: Reflects character's ability to negotiate with npcs and influence them.

Females start with a 20% bonus at creation. :codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:

Strength: Controls a character's ability to penetrate with a weapon, force doors and perform other muscular feats.

Females start with a 20% penalty to strength at creation. :positive:

Generic-Giant-Spider

LUCKILY

LUCKILY

I HAVE 20% BONUSES IN BOTH THOSE STATS BABY.

Okay I lie, I'm a dexterity fag.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Printed out, tri-hole punched and bound.

Grimoire's Official Game Player's Guide takes its rightful place among other hallowed documentation for role-playing games.

h0g4rj3.jpg

Dorateen, can I ask how many pages it came out - and was that double sided?

There will be extensive revisions over coming months and additions. I already have another manual's worth of notes. I was just some of them writing down - I don't think it even tells the player the spell skill is always highlighted with a purple bar, etc. that sort of thing.

I need to know because sometime this year it will be sent to the printer for the surviving IndieGoGo contributors.

Dorateen

Arcane
Dorateen, can I ask how many pages it came out - and was that double sided?

It came out to approximately 180 pages, all single-sided. However, due to the formatting of the tables for Spells, that section alone was 52 pages.

I used the browser's print preview function to print only the selected frame while going through the online pages.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
did it actually happen or am I having a stroke?

It was Cut & Paste bullshit from the tool tips and other in game nonsense.

Don't believe the lies posted here that this piece of shit 'Manual' was in any way some kind of Incline. It wasn't.

Zep--

Generic-Giant-Spider

What precautionary steps do I take in life to make sure someone like Zep Zepo never devotes their existence to me?

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Lot's of cheap shots and yakkity yakking. No proving me wrong.

Interdasting, isn't it.

Zep--

Sonic Titan

Educated
You post multiple times in every Grimoire thread (your 2nd most posted-in forum ironically) yet you supposedly hate the game.

Top kek

:incline:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom