Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent changes to forums

Tell me how you feel, your feelings are important to us

• I like the merged rpg forums

• I dislike the merged rpg forums

• I like the merged general gaming forums

• I dislike the merged general gaming forums

• GD forums should be merged too.

• GD forums should not be merged.

• I miss the cooking forum.

• I miss the sports forum.

• The space forum used to be good.

• Fire Infinitron

Results are only viewable after voting.

Santander02

Arcane
Infi can keep posting news and stuff, just keep him from merging and deleting forums and threads okis?

pm_675

Arbiter
As a result of this poll, it has been confirmed that the space forum used to be good.

Thank you all for participating. This feedback was invaluable.

DarkUnderlord Confirmed top tier politician.

Reads what he wants from polls, does whatever it wants resulting in an angry mob, fixes the problem he caused to critical acclaim from said mob and makes the mob blame the jew.

10/10 would vote for him again.

:hero:

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
my post was moved. i got an alert.

Strange Fellow told me to freak out ASAP, so I decided to post my freak out from the Shoutbox:

"WSDLDLRRURITIOOABBDHFBHJGHGJKBABDAVDDBBDAABBDAAAA:..:!!!!"

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Infinitron answers to DU like an omega turbodweeb, asserting his low rank with every word coming out of his mouth in that leaked correspondence.

What a pathetic display.

I don't like you, but I do wish you to grow some balls, seriously.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Infinitron answers to DU like an omega turbodweeb, asserting his low rank with every word coming out of his mouth in that leaked correspondence.

What a pathetic display.

I don't like you, but I do wish you to grow some balls, seriously.
More like a people that know each other for a long time and know their tricks and thus how it will end.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Some dumbfuck of a moderator is now moving posts from the Metro Exodus thread to the Steam thread. Possibly an Epic Store shill trying to remove all the shit that shitty game deserves for pulling that stunt.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Some dumbfuck of a moderator is now moving posts from the Metro Exodus thread to the Steam thread. Possibly an Epic Store shill trying to remove all the shit that shitty game deserves for pulling that stunt.
Wowow don't a gullible moron, it's obviously just DU trolling, mods would never do retarded merging!

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
As a result of this poll, it has been confirmed that the space forum used to be good.

Thank you all for participating. This feedback was invaluable.

DarkUnderlord Confirmed top tier politician.

Reads what he wants from polls, does whatever it wants resulting in an angry mob, fixes the problem he caused to critical acclaim from said mob and makes the mob blame the jew.

10/10 would vote for him again.

Oh, this is nothing really. When he first tried to introduce rating buttons, we had a poll on whether people preferred brofists or the new rating system.

People universally preferred just the brofists.

So DU edited the poll and reversed the two options.

0VsoF4Z.jpg

It reminds me of that scene from Delivery Man when the hero's friend/lawyer panics when he's accosted by dozens of journalists and makes up a story about coming out of the closet to distract them. Later he approaches his family and friends to tell them it was a trick and they embrace him saying it's okay and he doesn't need to lie anymore, they always knew.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Oh, this is nothing really. When he first tried to introduce rating buttons, we had a poll on whether people preferred brofists or the new rating system.

People universally preferred just the brofists.

So DU edited the poll and reversed the two options.
My skill is knowing what you want before you even do.

If we had a poll now, of brofists vs buttons, do you really think brofists would win?

Exactly.

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist
It's okay, guys. Jews are used to this kind of treatment.
This is true. In Crusader Kings 2 I always blame the jews for our natural disasters and epidemics. They're quite useful as the scapegoat to keep people from screaming at me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom