Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent changes to forums

Tell me how you feel, your feelings are important to us

• I like the merged rpg forums

• I dislike the merged rpg forums

• I like the merged general gaming forums

• I dislike the merged general gaming forums

• GD forums should be merged too.

• GD forums should not be merged.

• I miss the cooking forum.

• I miss the sports forum.

• The space forum used to be good.

• Fire Infinitron

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deleted member 7219

I need the buttons. The Codex just isn’t the same without them.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I will miss retard-rating the more mentally challenged residents of this forum.
But other than that... I am okay with the events that are unfolding currently.

Cael

Arcane
Oh, man. All those harassers and cyberbullies who go around religiously rating every last one of a person's post retarded or shit or some other bad rating are going to have a collective conniption over this. And Infinishit is going to have a cow, too.

DarkUnderlord, you troll master, you!

Deleted member 7219

Oh, man. All those harassers and cyberbullies who go around religiously rating every last one of a person's post retarded or shit or some other bad rating are going to have a collective conniption over this. And Infinishit is going to have a cow, too.

I rate this post 'Shit'.

Cael

Arcane

I rate this post 'Shit'.
giphy.gif

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Unironically incline. Now faggot cowards cannot rate my posts shit like a bitch and have to battle with me in fierce 1v1 internet combat.

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
Wait, so we have now only brofist button or it's temporary and more will come soon? Sorry for maybe stupid question, I just already miss: "fabulously optimistic", "disagree", "agree", "incline", "decline", "funny" and "despair" ratings. Maybe something wrong with me, but with "only brofist system" a bit boring, especially with only text.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
Wait, so we have now only brofist button or it's temporary and more will come soon? Sorry for maybe stupid question, I just already miss: "fabulously optimistic", "disagree", "agree", "incline", "decline", "funny" and "despair" ratings. Maybe something wrong with me, but with "only brofist system" a bit boring, especially with only text.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom