Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent changes to forums

Tell me how you feel, your feelings are important to us

• I like the merged rpg forums

• I dislike the merged rpg forums

• I like the merged general gaming forums

• I dislike the merged general gaming forums

• GD forums should be merged too.

• GD forums should not be merged.

• I miss the cooking forum.

• I miss the sports forum.

• The space forum used to be good.

• Fire Infinitron

Results are only viewable after voting.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I want to express feelings and I can't.
Is this how autism feels like ?

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
Watch and learn from a pro.
:thumbsup:
:decline:
kangoeroe18.gif
:incline:

jaydee2k

Savant
Makes worshipping that fag MCA harder for you guys without any buttons. GREAT. There is a god.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Like a vampire going inside a house without being formally invited in, Generic-Giant-Spider without the Funny rating begins to leak blood out every orifice rapidly until there is nothing left but a withered husk.

1 Brofist = 1 Prayer

Cael

Arcane
Like a vampire going inside a house without being formally invited in, Generic-Giant-Spider without the Funny rating begins to leak blood out every orifice rapidly until there is nothing left but a withered husk.

1 Brofist = 1 Prayer
Yeah. It is nice to know when you are making 20+ people laugh and one guy butthurt with a post.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
Now that the brofist is the only available rating, it's value will only diminish. Couple that with the fact the TITS, ASS and Attractive Wymin thread are not pinned then it becomes evidently clear this forums are declining at a astounding rate.
Before we know, this place will be merged with RPG Watch.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom