Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

conan_edw

Arbiter
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
What the actual fuck! I waited for a year and fought the urge to pay for them and I only get to use them for 2 months?! :argh::argh::argh:

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I paid for my buttons via a DU challenge. I feel wronged.
Yep. Only reason I gave money to the Codex was for the Extra Buttons DLC. If they're not coming back I'm suing.
Now this is a problem, giving money would warrant :retadred: whereas the fact I have myself personally taken part potato funding campaigns would elicit an :agree: rating from me, I cannot simply brofist your message, too much valuable information would be lost. I am truly sorry.
And I want to rate your post :up yours:. This is such a struggle.
:agree:

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The virgin brofister vs The chad buttoneer!

Only problem with the buttons is that they make the browser kind of slow (because of GIF animation), you can make it a lot better by injecting this CSS into the page.
Code:
  ul.dark_postrating_inputlist[style*="opacity: 0;"] {
    visibility: hidden;
  }

Mortmal

Arcane
It think we should at least have a negative counterpoint to the brofist. How do I efficiently and concisely convey that the previous poster was retarded?
You have to type a post now .I know its hard but i had to do with it and longer than you guys.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Btw do I get to keep all the retards, shits and racists I've accrued on my posts after this change is reversed again?

Alex

Arcane
Fucking finally! I have been vocally against extra buttons since the day they were introduced. Codex was way more fun place to read when people bothered to post instead of clicking buttons!
I hope DU is not just messing with us for few hours or days ...
I rate this post fabulously optimistic.

Despair...

But really, the Codex looks much better this way.

Shackleton

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I felt great enjoyment in rating posts which ended in question marks with a it's a mistery button; bring it back. I need it.
Also, the economy is now threatened by the excess of brofist offer, a value which had reached its top with the previous multi-currency system: you knew a brofisted post was worth reading, now it's meaningless. With this depreciation of the brofist value we're going down the Zimbabwe way. Fucking commies requisitioning buttons, this goes against freedom of speech as well.
Anyways, without the prosper button, how are we supossed to rate markec posts in GD now? It's a mistery; there's no point in quoting the SJW dumbfuckery he brings just to comment how fucking stupid they are, yet he deserves some sort of acknowledgement. Same goes for general idiocy in the Codex, we don't even have a brolapse.
This system is so inefficient it must be a sabotage from the eternal Jew.

See?! Now I have to quote this whole post to say it's ''mystery' not 'mistery' instead of just clicking the 'bad spelling' button! Although perhaps that's actually incline as it might help some of you with your English.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I felt great enjoyment in rating posts which ended in question marks with a it's a mistery button; bring it back. I need it.
Also, the economy is now threatened by the excess of brofist offer, a value which had reached its top with the previous multi-currency system: you knew a brofisted post was worth reading, now it's meaningless. With this depreciation of the brofist value we're going down the Zimbabwe way. Fucking commies requisitioning buttons, this goes against freedom of speech as well.
Anyways, without the prosper button, how are we supossed to rate markec posts in GD now? It's a mistery; there's no point in quoting the SJW dumbfuckery he brings just to comment how fucking stupid they are, yet he deserves some sort of acknowledgement. Same goes for general idiocy in the Codex, we don't even have a brolapse.
This system is so inefficient it must be a sabotage from the eternal Jew.

As much as it hurts me to lose my prosper ratings stockpile I will accept alternate payment for my services in form of brofists.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
See?! Now I have to quote this whole post to say it's ''mystery' not 'mistery' instead of just clicking the 'bad spelling' button! Although perhaps that's actually incline as it might help some of you with your English.

This comment made me laugh.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
I was wondering why forums weren't freezing on me anymore.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom