Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

Murk

Arcane
I can be jealous of pewdiepie but people like him are rare. Others will have to worry about paying bills in a few years unless "minecraft streamer 2013-2018" or "making gaming videos with soyface on a thumbnail 2016-2020" will become something desirable for job recruiters.
Tbh not sure where you're going with this.
My "real job" involves sleeping in my office, playing video games, hazing interns, posting on RPGCodex, and occasionally fixing bugs, reviewing code, or helping a coworker.
Average youtube content creator probably puts in a lot more effort than I do for less pay.

That and neither of the descriptions of derivative content he has applies to young Ssethicals.

Thane Solus

Arcane
Love it when jewtubers get demonetized, get a real job.
His videos are funded via patreon.

And he's making 2395$ per video. Also considering his content, I don't think he could have relied on monetization for long.

is there any proof of this, or you guys already becoming CNN2? Even if it did, probably forgot a few, if he already posted links to some of them. Edgy weirdos.

For Dwarf Fortress, apparently one of the guy who got his footage "borrowed" complained, but the comment's been deleted. I don't see any problem in him using other's people video, but he should acknowledge it before being called on it.

I see. When using so many videos (which i believe he used from others) he probably forgot to mention all. If he used one of my videos, i wouldn't fucking care that much, its a lets play ffs, i would probably troll him a little (i dont make videos, just saying).

So much drama queens ffs. It gives me a twitter deja vu ffs.

Generic-Giant-Spider

I always wanted to make YouTube videos where I'd advertise it as unboxing but I'd rant on and on for ten minutes about something and never end up unboxing the product due to wasting camera battery, frustrating every viewer and leaving me a lot of angry comments.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I always wanted to make YouTube videos where I'd advertise it as unboxing but I'd rant on and on for ten minutes about something and never end up unboxing the product due to wasting camera battery, frustrating every viewer and leaving me a lot of angry comments.
Unboxing a banana.

Unwanted

Micormic

Unwanted
Why does this guy pretend to be a nigger/jew?

Aside from that his reviews are average, I watched a few.

Unwanted

Micormic

Unwanted
Reviews? What reviews? I'm here for the meme od he delivers.

Watching the videos for the "reviews" is doing it wrong. There's some infos, but the interest is the meme.

I meant reviews as in general entertainment value. Obviously his reviews aren't serious. Is he trolling about hating jews/niggers or is he actually racist?

I also seriously doubt he's living in Denmark.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Reviews? What reviews? I'm here for the meme od he delivers.

Watching the videos for the "reviews" is doing it wrong. There's some infos, but the interest is the meme.

I meant reviews as in general entertainment value. Obviously his reviews aren't serious. Is he trolling about hating jews/niggers or is he actually racist?
To each their own taste, it’s a paticular brand of humor.

I don't think he's completly trolling, but he's exaggeratting a lot compared to his actual opinions, for edginess and/or joke potential.

Black Angel

Arcane
I don't think his reviews are *that* average. If anything, he pretty much succeeded to sell most of the games he reviewed to me. Basically, the last part of his videos are legit valid reviews I'd trust, second only to a monocled Codexer.

Murk

Arcane
He explores the whacky experiential side of things, often focusing on parts of the game that are not necessarily "play as intended" but more about making your own fun; it's not a coincidence that he often focuses on games that have weird emergent or simulationist qualities.

Anyway, hopefully he doesn't go the retardo route of doubling down and just addresses the video use.

He didn't even provide a download link to a pirated copy of Kenshi in his video's description, the absolute STATE of him.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom