Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I will bring buttons back

Buttons

• Total voters

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Looks like we won't be getting the buttons back.

DU said "If this post receives 150 posts" and now it's overshot that mark.

Some of you are gonna have to revoke your Brofists if you want buttanz.

But it did get 150 brofists. But DU was asleep because he’s on kangaroo time.

Citation needed.

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Replace with
shittydog.gif
instead.

Kz3r0

Arcane
never improving over the years

Puny Jan 1, 2018, who are you to question beings that are outside the bounds of mortal comprehension? Truly, you are but an ant, scurrying about in a world of giants.

Contemplate this and despair:

"The oldest and strongest Redacted of mankind is Redacted, and the oldest and strongest kind of Redacted is Hopw Roewur Ne."
:abyssgazer:

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Expect more shitposting and general noise. Buttons were a "me too" that didn't add a pointless post to a thread.

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
Expect more shitposting and general noise. Buttons were a "me too" that didn't add a pointless post to a thread.

The problem is that gives too much of a voice to non-posters. Lurker's shouldn't have so much freedom to mess with contributors. If you want to mess with contributors then... contribute.

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
The problem is that gives too much of a voice to non-posters. Lurker's shouldn't have so much freedom to mess with contributors. If you want to mess with contributors then... contribute.

Having five "retarded" ratings consistently is a valuable message. I don't intend to debate someone who's not even wrong when lurking a thread, even when I'm fully competent to address the subject at hand. Writing some semi-competent prose and copyediting myself ad nauseam–and for what?

Maybe there are too many "flavored" ways of saying someone's an idiot, but that's moving the goalposts a bit.

Kalarion

Serial Ratist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
DarkUnderlord ffs will you at least bring the Bad Spelling rating back?

I've been getting hives this last week seeing so many illiterate plebs absolutely butchering words/grammar and not suffering any consequences for it! It's practically a humanitarian crisis at this point.

Calling on Black to stand in solidarity

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom