Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Ban Zep Zepo

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
I thought Zep was an alright poster but real life sabotaging someone because they were mean to you on an internet forum is the worst kind of faggotry. It is a tell-tale sign that lurking behind a shitposting internet persona is a weak and most resentful IRL personality.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Cleveland 'Soy Boy Mark' Blakemore already 'pussed out' with his 'plane tickets, bitch'.

Told some story about 'knowing a guy' at a local gym, and after I called the 'Gym', at my expense mind you, before I left Vietnam, it turned out to be the typical Cleve bullshit.

He's just one fake news story after another.

Zep--

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Don't you get bored of all this retarded shit? This story god old a long time ago. Find yourself a fucking hobby mate,like collecting caps or murdering tranny hookers.

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Do it Zep. He deserves a lesson about real life consequences.

You wouldn't really harm him financially. Quite the opposite. All the people who buy Grimoire are here on this forum anyway. He would save 30% on steam cut by sending his few customers a link to google drive or something.

Bohr

Arcane
Do it Zep. He deserves a lesson about real life consequences.
Thought you were annoyed about people on this forum bitching about the personal views/politics of game devs, but I could be mixing you up with someone else I guess.

All the people who buy Grimoire are here on this forum anyway. He would save 30% on steam cut by sending his few customers a link to google drive or something.
citationneeded.png

Tigranes

Arcane
Exhibit A: Crazy guy, takes 20 years, releases a cool dungeon crawler, goes on angry rants
Exhibit B: Totally obsessed with crazy guy, spends months stalking crazy guy, insists he is the less crazy and butthurt one

:gumpyhead:

Generic-Giant-Spider

I will make fake webpages talking about how Cleveland Blakemore donated a lot of money to charities and orphanages as a result of Grimoire's continued success to counter Zepo.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Of course it is.
But Cleve has to Cleve.

Zep--
Zep, just be a man and apologize to Cleve and then shut up. This hate you have is just toxic, illogical and pointless. Worse than that, it's destructive and non-Christian.

~Góral

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist
He brings this grief to himself. That's just how stupid he is. He just doesn't 'get it'.

Zep--
Is your obsession with cleve sexual in nature, or perhaps emotional? Because obsessions like these are usual the result of trauma of a personal nature related to jilted love or abandonment.

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Don't be a fucking pussy. Do it. Do it.

Don't actually. Unless you really want to.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
The level of the spider queen in Grimoire is called Shelach's Website.

Daemongar

Arcane
Codex Year of the Donut
I'll just say that in it's more or less cosmic law that order to be the Hero of Kvatch you must to suffer "the adoring fan." Ban Zep? No. He's filling a role.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom