Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect BioWare Montreal's Mass Effect: Andromeda - where element zero meets trisomy 21

Correct_Carlo

Arcane
  • Franchise has been in deep storage for half a decade now, after DA:I release.
Dragon Age 4 has been rumored to be in development, so there's no official word that the franchise is dead.

I do suspect that Mass Effect is dead, given that Anthem checks many of the same boxes as it did.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Dragon Age 4 has been rumored to be in development, so there's no official word that the franchise is dead.

I haven't been paying a ton of attention lately, but pretty sure I've seen rumors that Bioware is all but shut down outside the Anthem team. So... who knows what's going on really.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Story gets better as it goes, because they actually start explaining things and making the characters more relevant. Still nowhere near as good as the originals, but it gets more tolerable. Shame the gameplay is still Dragon Age Inquisition with shooting, as that kind of singleplayer MMO design bums me the fuck out. Not any more boring than the Witcher 3 though, which people had orgasms over, so whatever.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
don't you ever insult Rose again!!!!

f22.gif
Dyed hair and color lenses? You fall too easy, aweigh!

Codex Year of the Donut
Not sure if this was already posted before, but I just stumbled upon it. It appears at launch the French accidentally received an earlier build which included a Sara Ryder before they turned her ugly. Yep, she was intentionally uglified.

Check it:

Not a custom Ryder, he clicks quick play earlier in the video at ~15:00.
fqVq0nq.jpg

edit: screencap from vid below for comparison
lxYyJKw.jpg

Last edited:

J1M

Arcane
For comparison:

Looks like they gave her a man jaw and more makeup, then tried to make her 'cute' by exaggerating the size of her eyes, ears, and lips.

Too bad that video doesn't have the blonde sidekick in it. They made her into an uggo too.

Last edited:

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath
They tried to polish a turd, but it still looks like shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom