Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I will bring buttons back

Buttons

• Total voters
Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
While DU kept his promise, the poll shows that more than 50% prefer no buttons at all or pure brofists only. So the decision to bring the buttons back is questionable.
Then again no one said this is a democracy... so whatever... back to the "comfy madness" of buttons I guess.
Strange how this button galore suddenly makes it feel like a kindergarten...

Falksi

Arcane
YEAH!

LightFineGrouper-size_restricted.gif

2205604_o.gif

34e664cd56dfe5e201c94c4db9adc812.gif

FastClassicHerculesbeetle-small.gif

wwsd

Arcane
Vatnik
Feels good watching the gifs above while playing the Kool & the Gang song posted above. :positive:

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
While DU kept his promise, the poll shows that more than 50% prefer no buttons at all or pure brofists only. So the decision to bring the buttons back is questionable.
Then again no one said this is a democracy... so whatever... back to the "comfy madness" of buttons I guess.
MATH AND STATISTICS HOW DO THEY WORK???

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Thanks! Undid my brofist for the OP and gave it a retadred rating instead.
I am deeply hurt by this action. Your feelings towards me have invalidated my sense of self. I am lost and know not what to do.

This is the hurt your careless rating has given me. Clearly the only course of action is to remove buttons, thus clearing your retardred rating and improving my feelings.

Yes, I shall remove buttons again and feel better.

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
MATH AND STATISTICS HOW DO THEY WORK???

Probably you should learn: 26.7 + 23.9 = 50.6%, which are against the kindergarten button galore.

Cael

Arcane
I am deeply hurt by this action. Your feelings towards me have invalidated my sense of self. I am lost and know not what to do.

This is the hurt your careless rating has given me. Clearly the only course of action is to remove buttons, thus clearing your retardred rating and improving my feelings.

*waits for the screams from the butthurt*

giphy.gif

Sukhāvatī

a.k.a. Mañjuśṛī
Patron

screenshotat2019-02-0xfj0f.png

Last edited:

Falksi

Arcane

Nano-oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WeakWearyEuropeanfiresalamander-size_restricted.gif

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I won't fuck you.

But if you upload a video of at least 5 minutes length, showing you playing Star Stable, running around begging other players for them to return your buttons, then - and only then - will I return buttons.

The fate of buttons on the Codex rests in your hands nano. What will you choose? Brofists forever, or will you fight for buttons?

Morblot

Aberrant Member | Star Trek V Apologist
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Changed again? God damnit just make a decision and stick to it already

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom