Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I will bring buttons back

Buttons

• Total voters

Parabalus

Arcane
:betrayed:

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
I won't fuck you.

But if you upload a video of at least 5 minutes length, showing you playing Star Stable, running around begging other players for them to return your buttons, then - and only then - will I return buttons.

The fate of buttons on the Codex rests in your hands nano. What will you choose? Brofists forever, or will you fight for buttons?
No. Guess the brofist purists are going to have it their way.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Thanks! Undid my brofist for the OP and gave it a retadred rating instead.
I am deeply hurt by this action. Your feelings towards me have invalidated my sense of self. I am lost and know not what to do.

This is the hurt your careless rating has given me. Clearly the only course of action is to remove buttons, thus clearing your retardred rating and improving my feelings.

Yes, I shall remove buttons again and feel better.

You might be liberal but you are our liberal Comrade :incline: :salute:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I won't fuck you.

But if you upload a video of at least 5 minutes length, showing you playing Star Stable, running around begging other players for them to return your buttons, then - and only then - will I return buttons.

The fate of buttons on the Codex rests in your hands nano. What will you choose? Brofists forever, or will you fight for buttons?
And how am i going to rate this funny now?! Also i am in tears for not delivering the apocalypse as asked.

Rakshar

Educated
Patron
Well this is quite disappointing. The Raptor giveth and the Raptor taketh away.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Here is my new shitpost since the whole thread is one.
STWFs8J.png

Now i will go and prepare my pentagram and demon summoning instruments.

Kitchen Utensil

I won't fuck you.

No. Guess the brofist purists are going to have it their way.

:excellent:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
If Nano completes his task within 7 days, I shall return buttons.

If Nano fails to complete his task within the next 7 days, the buttons demand a sacrifice. If Nano fails his quest, and this post receives 150 brofists within the next 7 days, I will ban Nano and return buttons.

Which will happen first? Will Nano save the buttons and himself, will the Codex demand Nano be sacrificed, or will buttons begone forever?

Stay tuned to this exciting thread for further developments.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
Just remove buttons forever but keep Brofist with a nice icon. It's not too hard to do. And like removing people's rights, people will eventually forget about them in a couple of months.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom