Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Great Codex Revolution

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
XbUXfXz.png

FTFY
Who is the nasty looking woman in the pictures

ArchAngel

Arcane
If this post gets 200 brofists I will run away with my 200 brofists and laugh at all of you.

Mortmal

Arcane
See i am the most loyal codexer ever, i cannot ever betray even if i wanted too...

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I think everyone should just make peace and settle things in a friendly manner.

Also Numenera CE portraits are not yet implemented as avatars, I guess all this disagreement and quarrel makes the service slow around here.

Trashos

Arcane
Also Numenera CE portraits are not yet implemented as avatars, I guess all this disagreement and quarrel makes the service slow around here.

No need for Numenera portraits. If we want rainbow colours on the site, we might as well just bring the buttons back.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

No need for Numenera portraits. If we want rainbow colours on the site, we might as well just bring the buttons back.
I don't think you know what you're talking about, I was referring this set of pics:
PWOfeyN.png
GMP603n.png
zaryPJN.png
MguBLHz.png
GeMaC1v.png
Ipx1mhT.png

Could we celebrate the acquisition of inXile by Microsoft by finally implementing the Times of Numenera Collector's Edition portraits?

(see pics attached)

Cael

Arcane
At that time a council will be held to determine the next rightful lord and master of this domain. It likely won't be Infinitron, btw.
If there is even a smidgen of a chance that it can be infinishit, then the answer is a resounding "No!", likely followed by a "FUCK OFF!!!"

You shot yourself in the foot there, bub.

CreamyBlood

Arcane
I'm glad the stupid buttons are gone. Maybe all the kids that love them so much will go with them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom