Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I will bring buttons back

Buttons

• Total voters

OndrejSc

Full Auto
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I misread trannies as trainees and then it dawned on me: this place is their drill site.

ArchAngel

Arcane
I see this topic is full of drug users that have 1st symptoms of their withdrawal process. Don't worry fags, your button addiction is going to hurt you more now but in the long run it will be better for you.

Vatnik
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Did I seriously just read that you can't have a discussion while being civil? Last time I checked, being uncivilized adds literally nothing to a discussion except venting and attacking the other person as opposed to their arguments.
Even worse, he thinks that all anti-SJWs should be pro-white because tribes. White racists, black racists, same side of the coin.

The guy has the intellectual capacity of a mentally crippled 2 year old.
You're not an anti-SJW. You think it's terrible that white guilt propagandists got harassed and doxxed. You are an SJW.
You are very stupid - stupid enough to say that I was making it about race, when slandering a country as racist is literally only about race.

Kz3r0

Arcane
If Nano completes his task within 7 days, I shall return buttons.

If Nano fails to complete his task within the next 7 days, the buttons demand a sacrifice. If Nano fails his quest, and this post receives 150 brofists within the next 7 days, I will ban Nano and return buttons.

Which will happen first? Will Nano save the buttons and himself, will the Codex demand Nano be sacrificed, or will buttons begone forever?

Stay tuned to this exciting thread for further developments.

How can we get rid of buttons AND this Nano asshole, whoever Xe is?
He fails his quest and that post doesn’t get 150 brofists, easy.

Cael

Arcane
Did I seriously just read that you can't have a discussion while being civil? Last time I checked, being uncivilized adds literally nothing to a discussion except venting and attacking the other person as opposed to their arguments.
Even worse, he thinks that all anti-SJWs should be pro-white because tribes. White racists, black racists, same side of the coin.

The guy has the intellectual capacity of a mentally crippled 2 year old.
You're not an anti-SJW. You think it's terrible that white guilt propagandists got harassed and doxxed. You are an SJW.
You are very stupid - stupid enough to say that I was making it about race, when slandering a country as racist is literally only about race.
Oh, I see. You think that someone complaining about racists automatically make them white guilt propagandists. To you, white is never racist, right? Just like blacks are never racists in the eyes of the black lives matter crowd.

As I said, you two are the same side of the coin.

Here's an idea that might blow your teeny little mind: There are white racists and there are black racists, and both can exist at the same time. And there are actually people who call out both sides for what they are.

giphy.gif

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
He fails his quest and that post doesn’t get 150 brofists, easy.
No, he said "the buttons demand a sacrifice". That means, the buttons will be back and whoever that throwaway alt is will be banned.

If he fails but there's a 150 fists, buttons come back but he gets banned. I'm not seeing the option to get rid of both.

Vatnik
Oh, I see. You think that someone complaining about racists automatically make them white guilt propagandists.
The most consistent part of any racial propaganda is that the OTHER side is racist, so yes, that is correct. Especially when the ''racists'' in question are such massive self-flagellating cucks they worship Maoris as sacred victims and let immigrants enter their countries to whine about not being treated with enough respect.

Here's an idea that might blow your teeny little mind: There are white racists and there are black racists, and both can exist at the same time. And there are actually people who call out both sides for what they are.
Go on, say it. ''Right Wing SJWs''. I know you want to.
sargon-pwned.jpg

Of course there are racists on both sides. The difference is that the white racists are correct, and want to preserve the most civilised countries in the world, while the darky racists are incorrect and want to destroy the most civilised countries in the world.
But being a classical liberal, you most likely subscribe to all sorts of insane leftist ideas like evolution stopping at the neck in humans for tens of thousands of years, cultural equivalence, and all the rest of it. Classical liberalism was always stupid and it was always going to create Marxism and SJWs.

Last edited:

Cael

Arcane
Oh, I see. You think that someone complaining about racists automatically make them white guilt propagandists.
The most consistent part of any racial propaganda is that the OTHER side is racist, so yes, that is correct. Especially when the ''racists'' in question are such massive self-flagellating cucks they worship Maoris as sacred victims and let immigrants enter their countries to whine about not being treated with enough respect.

Go on, say it. ''Right Wing SJWs''. I know you want to.
sargon-pwned.jpg

Of course there are racists on both sides. The difference is that the white racists are correct, and want to preserve the most civilised countries in the world, while the darky racists are incorrect and want to destroy the most civilised countries in the world.
But being a classical liberal, you subscribe to all sorts of insane leftist ideas like evolution stopping at the neck in humans for tens of thousands of years, cultural equivalence, and all the rest of it. Classical liberalism was always stupid and it was always going to create Marxism and SJWs.
Ah. I see. You're one of those creatures that I thought was a modern day myth created by sjws to demonise the conservatives. Interesting. Very, very interesting. I have not seen such a distinct zoological specimen in a long time. I have never met one of your kind before despite being on quite a few forums in my time. Met as in spoken to. I have, of course, been to stormfront to witness the melt down they had when news of the JFTD reached their ears, but that was many, many years ago. I thought your type was eradicated by the sjws, probably one of the only good thing they have ever done in their entire history.

Cael

Arcane
Could you guys keep the political crap out of this discussion? We're getting tired hearing about SJWs.
Don't look at me. I am merely studying a new species of subhuman in its natural environment, wallowing in its own excreta. Never know when I would ever get the chance again. I should run a few tests on it. Maybe break out the thumbscrews and rack...

Vatnik
Could you guys keep the political crap out of this discussion? We're getting tired hearing about SJWs.
Don't look at me. I am merely studying a new species of subhuman in its natural environment, wallowing in its own excreta. Never know when I would ever get the chance again. I should run a few tests on it. Maybe break out the thumbscrews and rack...
'Muh civility'

Cael

Arcane
'Muh civility'
Come now. You are asking for civility after all that you have said and done? The irony and the hypocrisy, but not unexpected, given that you are on the same page as the anti-white racists you so despise.

Vatnik
Come now. You are asking for civility after all that you have said and done? The irony and the hypocrisy, but not unexpected, given that you are on the same page as the anti-white racists you so despise.
I'm not, but you did.
Like everyone who asks for 'civility', your belief in 'civility' is all about what other people shouldn't say, and only makes you feel more justified in being extremely uncivil once the 'civility' is broken.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
So where are we? No word from Nano as to the progress on his quest. Meanwhile my post buried on page 22 is failing to reach the requisite 150 fists. The poll shows barely half the Codex even want buttons. 4 days remain. Is this truly the end of buttons?

Cael

Arcane
I'm not, but you did.
Like everyone who asks for 'civility', your belief in 'civility' is all about what other people shouldn't say, and only makes you feel more justified in being extremely uncivil once the 'civility' is broken.
Lol! Then, don't break the civility. The fact that you demand people be civil with you at all times while you screech and scream like a monkey in heat is rather amusing, not to mention hypocritical. An ongoing theme with your kind.

Vatnik
I'm not, but you did.
Lol! Then, don't break the civility. The fact that you demand people be civil with you at all times while you screech and scream like a monkey in heat is rather amusing, not to mention hypocritical. An ongoing theme with your kind.
I've been pointing out that civility is a garbage concept whose adherents are hypocrites who use it to limit discussion and to feel smug about their own incivility.
I'm certainly not asking for civility at all since I consider it to be worthless.

mondblut

Arcane
I've narrowed these down as my pick of the essentials:

rating_brofist.png
rating_prestigious.png
no.png
rating_salute.gif

thinking.png
informative.png
love.png
paintbrush.png

mystery.png
incline.png
decline.png
rating_rage.gif

rating_negativeman.png
rating_butthurt.png
facepalm.png
fedora.png

rating_prosper.png
rating_retarded.png
rating_shit.png
npc.png
cuck.png

edgy.png
fakenews.png
tldr.png
citationneeded.png

wtfamireading.png
deusvult.png
nuke2.png
thering.png

The others are superfluous/easily replaced by one of the options above (e.g., you don't need a million 'yes'/'agree' smileys when a brofist will do). Performance on potatoes isn't even an excuse since CSS could just be fixed/adapted.

Good taste, that image pretty much summarizes my buttons tab after adblock. Except "citation needed", fuck this crap :obviously:

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
My main issue with buttons is that some people abuse them by auto negatively rating each and every post you make.
I'll take things that never happened for 300, Alex.

When discussing the Gillette ad I would have a few posters literally rate every post I made in the thread with "retadred", "shit" and "cuck", while only a couple of them actually argued with me.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado

There are more people whining in the Codex about SJWs than there are actual SJWs in the Codex. In fact, I believe I have never come across an actual "SJW" (i.e. someone who isn't racist and is against racism/sexism) than didn't "appear" because of someone criticizing/mocking SJWs in the first place.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I haven't read the last few pages,how is the button revolution going? Will DU be hanged from the codexian die?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom