Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I will bring buttons back

Buttons

• Total voters

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
You won't. I deleted my posts in that thread because I got tired of arguing and I kept getting my notifications spammed. Did those sexists in.
But why would the ratings on all your old posts disappear just because you deleted a post?

Because how would you see the ratings of certain posts if said posts have disappeared? The only thing you could do is look at my ratings history in my profile, which would serve no purpose as you wouldn't have any idea where did those ratings come from.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

I misread. I thought you were accusing people of rating every post you ever made, which would be indicative of them using a program, instead of just rating all your posts in that thread, which was more indicative of them thinking you're a moron and/or a cuck. :M

So in other words, you have no proof of people using programs to mass rate. oh and I guess RRRrrr was the one making that accusation and you were just chiming in with your retarded non sequitur. nvm

My main issue with buttons is that some people abuse them by auto negatively rating each and every post you make.
I'll take things that never happened for 300, Alex.

When discussing the Gillette ad I would have a few posters literally rate every post I made in the thread with "retadred", "shit" and "cuck", while only a couple of them actually argued with me.

Rakshar

Educated
Patron
I think this thread has pretty much run its course.

I won't fuck you.

But if you upload a video of at least 5 minutes length, showing you playing Star Stable, running around begging other players for them to return your buttons, then - and only then - will I return buttons.

The fate of buttons on the Codex rests in your hands nano. What will you choose? Brofists forever, or will you fight for buttons?
Here's the fetish video you wanted.

(also, could you stop redirecting me to RPGWatch?)

You rock Nano!

Brozef

Savant
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I think this thread has pretty much run its course.

I won't fuck you.

But if you upload a video of at least 5 minutes length, showing you playing Star Stable, running around begging other players for them to return your buttons, then - and only then - will I return buttons.

The fate of buttons on the Codex rests in your hands nano. What will you choose? Brofists forever, or will you fight for buttons?
Here's the fetish video you wanted.

(also, could you stop redirecting me to RPGWatch?)

d0acb4ad7c2fb75b0c8f9f2f2e8c31a926ce933d83b3f5f1db1c333b33cc900c.jpg

:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Buttons are for instagram whores

Might as well enable fucking emojis to go full retard
Fuck off newfag. Your attempts at getting codex-approval are stupid and futile.

Fuck off old fucking shitstain

Literal fucking idiot that doesnt say anything useful

Only use is to get reamed by 20 men every night like the faggot you are

I'm from Texas

I moved for my job
So you're still getting reamed by 20 men every night like the faggot you are only in Seattle now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom