Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I will bring buttons back

Buttons

• Total voters

Azalin

Arcane
Patron

OndrejSc

Full Auto
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
For completing your quest, I will return buttons and I will add one additional button entirely of your choice.
Not really interested in creating one of my own, but I do want to restore one that we used to have. This orange thingy:

dmAAeu9.png

I believe it was simply called 'button'. I want it back.

OndrejSc

Full Auto
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Your humility reminded me of:

Thomas lingered and was seen by the sacristan Domenic of Caserta to be levitating in prayer with tears before an icon of the crucified Christ. Christ said to Thomas, "You have written well of me, Thomas. What reward would you have for your labor?" Thomas responded, "Nothing but you, Lord."[58][59] After this exchange something happened, but Thomas never spoke of it or wrote it down.

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
For further context, we banned the buttons for a day and I saw more utilization of the Codex's meme library in the space of 24-48 hours than in entire weeks leading up to the ban. Not really meaningful dialogue, but Nazis with flaming chainsaws possess far more comedy and personality than buttons -- those memes are part of the Codex's lore and identity, with a storied history behind many of them, whereas buttons aren't natural to these 90s style discussion forums, more suitable to FaceBook.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Nano is now a double hero. First he rises up to DU's demaning challenge to restore the buttons, and DU grants him a boon in the form of allowing Nano to install a new button.

Nano rises above and beyond with his reply: He requests that the 'Button' button be brought back.

Now Nano can claim full ownership to this thread's title: "I will bring buttons back."

Win-win. :smug: :salute:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Fuck,i am tired,i gave a button to everyone on this page.

DU is that SS game your weak point? Maybe is should make a 5 hours playtrough and upload a video every time i feel like bribing you :).

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Nano is now a double hero. First he rises up to DU's demaning challenge to restore the buttons, and DU grants him a boon in the form of allowing Nano to install a new button.

Nano rises above and beyond with his reply: He requests that the 'Button' button be brought back.

Now Nano can claim full ownership to this thread's title: "I will bring buttons back."

Win-win. :smug: :salute:

Nano went meta for a triple-win in my view, because he brought them buttons back too. Very prestigious. Very well played. His monocle is well earned.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom