Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 30: Kinder Surprise

Infinitum

Scholar
(Someone want a stab at photoshopping a suitable picture, contact me)

Utilizing the latest in DOMINIONS ENHANCED(tm) to bring the traditional suffering, slaughter and endless surprise of your favourite obsession to the comfort of your very own home entertainment device!

Dominions 5, Middle Age game, Dominions Enhanced mod v.1.45, open for all, Water/Ermor restricted, standard codex fare otherwise, sign up in this thread

Game info
Name
- Decline30 (Yet to be created on llamaserver)
Type - Llamaserver PBEM (Play By EMail)
Schedule - 25 hours per turn initially; will be extended by request once turns takes longer to finalize.
Players - However many signs up. I personally prefer 6-8 but am flexible.
Players Skill Level - Any. We all float down here.
Diplomacy - Trades are Binding, Diplomacy is not.
Age - Middle Age
Nation Selection - Land nations only. No Ermor. I'd prefer no Sceleria but am flexible.
Map - I'll generate a few w/ Cartographic Revision once everyone's signed up, then we pick one (or I just pick one I think looks balnced-ish).
Independent Strength - Default
Research - Default
Magic Sites - Default
Money - Default
Resources - Default
Supplies - Default
Random Events - Common
Story Events - Minor
Re-naming - On
Score Graphs - Default (thus spying etc. is possible but score graphs are not showing without intelligence means)
Hall Of Fame - 20 (bring on those mighty heroes
2.png
)
Globals - 9
Artifacts forging - Default (one Artifact per turn per player).
AI - Difficult
Cataclysm - Turn 100
Mods - Dominions Enhanced 1.45
Victory Conditions - Depends on # of players signing up. I'd prefer uniform throne strength (to minimize luck-of-the-draw).
General Rules - These seem sensible.
Start date - To be decided we get at least 5+ players, preferrably more.

Current Players:

1. Infinitum - Ulm
2. Isiloon - Ashdod
3. BING XI LAO - Agartha
4. coldcrow - ???
5. Popot - Phlegra

Game created on llamaserver - Submit your pretenders

Map Files

Last edited:

Infinitum

Scholar
I'll random up a few alternatives in cartographic revision and post them later.

Infinitum

Scholar
Allright, here's a few alternatives (6-player map so approx. 18 land provinces/player). If you vote none of 'em make sure to post your own alternative.
VCRLZwj.png

7m280S6.png
vGgNPmO.png

Voting map 2 myself.

Infinitum

Scholar
Yes, but then we'd have 25 provinces per player (and 17 water provinces for Agartha). I prefer the random maps tbh, if only becase there's less water provinces.

Infinitum

Scholar
Well, added the map files to the OP so you can test it yourself. Also, the game is up so go ahead and submit your pretenders, people! Aiming to get started once I get home on Sunday (need to download the 1.45 DE and don't want to waste mobile data on it).

Isiloon
BING XI LAO
coldcrow
Popot

Testing out 6 level 1 thrones, 4 required for victory (the thrones start adjacent to player starts). There's also another spot still open should a 6th player still want to join in (tell your friends).

Infinitum

Scholar
Aww. Oh well. Does anyone else want to go along with a smaler game or do we wait for more players?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom