Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Jinn

Arcane
Release it! For the love of God release this expansion.

ortucis

Prophet
Well that's one way of making the trading skill useful..

Nto only that - now you can sell everything to one trader, he rarely run out of charons, so it's a remedy for greedy persons (like me :D) who want to sell everything even for a handful of coins.

Good. Finally the developer is taking some steps to fix the trading in this game.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I am mostly excited about this. Happens EVER FUCKING TIME I launch this game.
This occurs on both laptops on which I play Underrail, two consequtive times.
Even on the new version?
No, not any more. I just tried it. However, now I have around 2 minutes of initial loading time during which I watch the new loading animation.

P.S.: My wife asks me to say that the game is excellent, and this is from both of us :)

Mac_Orion

Stygian Software
Developer
It's never coming, right? Give me the harsh truth Styg

I started to play test this week the last build, playing a spear build and its so satisfying. Stef started to do the end slides and goes through all dialogs to check if they are consistent (we don't want another deep caverns ending). Styg and Nikola are finished, they do some small micro issues and will soon do an internal test, so we will soon start some marketing. And on some Friday, or Monday or Thursday it should be out (or some other day). It's basically finished we just don't wand to rush it, development took anyway too long what does 1-2 months make a difference. I really hope you guys will like it.

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Spears and shotguns, oh my...

giphy.gif

Black Angel

Arcane

Edija

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I know what's happening, Styg is holding back the DLC as revenge, he saw that the Codex is mostly made up by Croatians and Polish people, the catholic archenemies of Serbia. Late revenge for the 90s but sweet nevertheless

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I know what's happening, Styg is holding back the DLC as revenge, he saw that the Codex is mostly made up by Croatians and Polish people, the catholic archenemies of Serbia. Late revenge for the 90s but sweet nevertheless
Meh everyone is an archenemy to someone from the Balkans!

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Meh everyone is an archenemy to someone from the Balkans!

And that's exactly how we like it.
As a true mongoloid Bulgarian Vulgarian i do agree!:obviously:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom