Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Post good CRPG OSTs.

Orma

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Many good examples posted:
Torment: Tides of Numenera might have been a disappointment, but I actually find the soundtrack to be good.

Risen's soundtrack is cool. I enjoyed it a lot.

Expeditions: Conquistador didn't have many tracks, but I did like the ones that were there.

The first Banner Saga had a very good soundtrack that added to the mood of the game.

grom

Educated
Always liked Arcanum's theme. It's like this sad ode to past CRPG era that will never come back.
The song from Shrouded Hills is beautiful too. Probably my favourite RPG ST in general. Very evocative and somewhat melancholy.

It's never coming back.
:argh::negative:

The original was better imo:
Eh. I prefer the HotUD theme. It has a certain quality to it, can't put my finger on it.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
The best ones have already been posted (Planescape Torment, Fallout, BaK and a couple of others) so here are some non mentioned second/third/fourth choices.

Shitty action-RPG but a good OST:

Not that bad action-RPG with good OST:

And of course Age of Decadence and Dungeon Rats have very good OST:

Ysaye

Arbiter
Given CRPG seems to stand in this thread for anything that can be played on PC regardless of origin, turn based or otherwise....

Wolfe

Arbiter

I'm a fan of the soundtrack of the first Pillars of Eternity. Obsidian, release the fucking TWM soundtrack on Spotify already!

Goromorg

Savant

Last edited:

Darth Canoli

Arcane
From some of the latest games i played/replayed

And all the other tracks too

- Opening (Roland version):

- Menu (Roland "improved" version )

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
I do remember the ost from this one a lot. Hard to choose a favorite one.

grom

Educated

Been playing this for the first time over the last few days. Very little music in the game, but what's there is good. Particularly like the music in the Citadel area, but don't think it's online anywhere.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Also from the witcher 3 this is the best song,great implementation of Slav motives,very atmospheric! As the whole Witcher 3 have great soundtrack that is masterfully implemented in to the game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom