Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ANTHEM - failed Destiny clone from BioWare

Gerrard

Arcane
Look, I found a second white guy

Hej44Ai.jpg

NPC#48 confirmed to be the next villain.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
What a fake youtuber, for anyone that actually played a RPG in his life is obvious this retard don't know what he is talking about. Console trash telling the story of CRPGs, what a joke.

You're in a normie part of the Codex talking about a retard mass market brain dead shooter. Just a reality check.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Unsurprisingly the best Anthem review comes from the best normie reviewer on Youtube.

What a fake youtuber, for anyone that actually played a RPG in his life is obvious this retard don't know what he is talking about. Console trash telling the story of CRPGs, what a joke.

iseewhatyoudid.png

You do know that 90% of the world don't give a rat ass about videogames and majority of those 10% don't even know what a crpg is. You are a butthurt over some casual dude talking about the history of bioware in his video about a popamole shooter.
iseewhatyoudid.png
iseewhatyoudid.png
iseewhatyoudid.png
iseewhatyoudid.png
iseewhatyoudid.png
iseewhatyoudid.png
iseewhatyoudid.png
iseewhatyoudid.png
iseewhatyoudid.png
iseewhatyoudid.png
iseewhatyoudid.png
iseewhatyoudid.png
iseewhatyoudid.png

Didin't know that people are forbidden from playing action rpgs unless they know the full story of baldur's gate development cycle and the first names of all the people involved,including the building's janitors and security!

Gerrard

Arcane
Those "asian" characters' faces look goddamn awful, even though they are story NPCs, but the other main ones look pretty decent, definitely not Andromeda levels of bad.

By the way I'm calling it now, it will be revealed later that this is in fact the same universe as Mass Effect to lure MEfags in.

Those "asian" characters' faces look goddamn awful, even though they are story NPCs, but the other main ones look pretty decent, definitely not Andromeda levels of bad.

By the way I'm calling it now, it will be revealed later that this is in fact the same universe as Mass Effect to lure MEfags in.

There's this comic called Habitat by Simon Roy that, despite always having a flying mech here, this has reminded me of somewhat since the first trailer. If at some point they revealed you're on one of the lost Arks that was making its way to Andromeda I wouldn't really be surprised...or if at least the game started with that idea in mind.

The Habitat comic is really good. It would be funny if this game was inspired in part by that comic, because if that comic were a game it'd subject a different and more interesting game. Your loot would probably also be old key cards used to make forgotten tech in 3D printers.

Gerrard

Arcane
They already took a huge dump before Apex though so I don't think this will end up in the positive either way.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom