Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Disco Elysium Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Alas but he is the Defender of Video Games, Protector of Content, installed by the Tsar of New Russian Empire:

Cael

Arcane
This helm looks like dickhead....
Hm... shoudl I do circumcision?...
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
I thought that medal was a nipple clamp, still do, actually. Also, a reminder the first name for this game was better.

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer
FACES OF REVACHOL: MEET EVRART CLAIRE
by OLGA MOSKVINA

Evrart-Claire-700x458.jpg

If ever there was a cat who got the cream, it’s Evrart Claire, foreman of the Dockworkers’ Union of Martinaise. Known locally as “the Union boss,” he wields power that far exceeds the powers granted by his office.

This should come as no surprise in Revachol, a city provisionally governed by a coalition of nations less interested in governing than in casual exploitation, where even law enforcement – and that includes you! – has little authority. People like Evrart who know how to be something for everyone flourish in such circumstances. You’ll find that the citizens of Martinaise either love him or hate him, but all of them are forced to reckon with him — and with the members of the Dockworkers’ Union, who think of themselves as the real police in Martinaise.

Upon meeting him, you’ll quickly realize that Evrart is a man of great ambition and few scruples. But he’ll always welcome you with a smile and insist on talking “man to man.” You may find yourself thinking he’s just a mob boss putting up a congenial front, but, then, who and what is there apart from organized crime and corporations (arguably interchangeable terms) to keep the peace and attempt steps toward progress in the region? Surrounded by apartment buildings still bearing the marks of the failed Revolution of half a century ago, you may be tempted to hope that a fat cat whose primary motivations are to increase his power and line his own pockets is an appropriate leader.

imagee.png

And while you may not trust him, you’ll have to reckon with him, just like everybody else. He knows things. He has people.

Oh, and Evrart also has an identical twin brother, Edgar, who is up to pretty much the same things. They’ve taken turns running the Union. Which is to say: the Claires have been an institution unto themselves.

Let’s not forget that Evrart’s also just a man, though. He likes his black coffee. He likes fishing. And he’ll work with you, whatever your political leanings, however odd your behaviour – and he’ll do it with his signature smile.

evrart-union-boss-wip5-closeup-700x700.jpg

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The image loads slowly and with the name claire i thought it was gonna be a got chick instead we get jim sterling thats been bought and enhanced by umbrella corps

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer
Well. If you want to give it a spin you should come to GDC. We'll be rocking the Indie Megabooth in San Fran from March 18 through March 22.

That would mean I'd have to venture into San Francisco, ugh. Comp me a ticket and we'll talk. I'll even report my findings here on RPGcodex. For example, whether or not you actually exist or are just a cruel and elaborate psychological experiment on neglected RPG enthusiasts.

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom