Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

ArchAngel

Arcane
So how long until one of the mainstream sites picks up on 'Dex investigative reporting like usual and makes a story about it?

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Yeah, Arkane games certainly have decent level design compared to other modern games so this is a boost of confidence for this game

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
I remember there was a brief time Avellone and the Mitsodas worked on AP at the same time.

Too lazy to look for the link, but it was on the Obsidian forums in early 2008. It was just confirmed that Avellone was the lead designer, and Brian and Annie were both posting in the thread, still excited about the game. I wonder what the duties division would've been between MCA and Brian if that continued.

imweasel

Where in the world is Colin McComb after his stint at Larian?
I think he's busy with his VR game company.
And he is mighty successful I might add. The last paid content his company released has 4 user ratings on Steam (and 16 on the oculus store).

ZPSI8Cr.jpg

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
The Masquerade is somewhat broken in 5E, the federal agencies of some countries know of the existence of vampires, but it isn't public knowledge because they are not sure who is a thrall of the vampires.

so just like in real life then

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Holy shit, an ex-Level Designer/Architect from Arkane Studios may be working at Hardsuit Labs (!!!).

I'll keep you posted.

BRB

No luck so far.

A strong "contender" was Steve Lee. He even worked for Ghost Story and Techland as did/does Chris Avellone... only he wasn't a Level Designer on Prey, but Dishonored 2.

So... back to square one. :M

Well I'm not sure that tweet is anything, but I can find an ex-Arkane level architect who worked on Prey and is now living near Seattle doing freelance work: https://208.artstation.com/resume

He also worked on Thief 3, heh.

Space Nugget

Well I'm not sure that tweet is anything, but I can find an ex-Arkane level architect who worked on Prey and is now living near Seattle doing freelance work: https://208.artstation.com/resume

He also worked on Thief 3, heh.

Oh, one of the Irrational Games refugees. (Along with Shawn Elliott, Albert Meranda and John Fuhrer, if memory serves me right.)

UPDATE: he was given credit in the "Special Thanks" section, it would take me a while to find him, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tender: Digging in

My contact didn’t disappoint me. Thanks to your help, we managed to uncover quite a lot. I need to learn more about this Regent Dashboard and the feature Malcolm refers to.

300 people will receive a VIP invitation to this event. It’s a big occasion. Whatever the Regent Dashboard is, it’s important enough for my contact to risk his cover. We need to connect the dots on all of this. How does it all tie together?

It’s time that we talk — you know who you are. I’ve added a new mission to your Tender App that will let you reach me. Well, a ‘version 1.0’ of me. A version of myself uploaded to the Tender platform. I may not always be able to answer you directly, though. I hacked into their system, but they are careful, and things are touch-and-go. If my answer makes no sense when we speak, change the subject.

To prove that you are a Trust No More member, you will be challenged with 3 quests. All answers can be found on Trust No More.

Good luck.

https://www.trustnomore.com/2019/03/02/tender-digging-in/

Space Nugget

The event will be livestreamed. :shittydog:

Now I just need a few things to be confirmed by Paradox, and then I can turn my hype knob up to eleven:

-> The new VtM is a single-player story-driven RPG;
-> Choice and Consequence is a main feature;
-> Brian Mitsoda is on the team, in a key role;
-> Chris Avellone's work on the game is substantial;
-> It features diverse and hand-crafted hub-based locations;

No concessions. :obviously:

Sukhāvatī

a.k.a. Mañjuśṛī
Patron
BetrayedMind1 is now available match and will chat to you about Tender and Trust No More

Answers:
1st answer is Trust no more
2nd answer is Malcolm Chandler
3rd answer is Jobe

Words/Questions to ask BetrayedMind1,
that might trigger Manchuria Responses:

code-aiaas-1409617689023
Trust No More
What is Trust No More?
Who's watching?
Who is Tender?
Who Is Malcolm Chandler?
Tell me about Jobe (Same answer as Who Is Tender)
What is the Regent Dashboard?
How do we access the Regent Dashboard? Similar answer to above question.
Who are the Exclusive Partners?
Caitiff Lilith and Caine gets you the same answers as "Trust No More"
What is the Fraser Foundation?
Who is Caine?

thinking.png

theyqykt9.jpg

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom