Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter TEKKEN 7

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
They're adding fatal fury/king of fighter's Geese Howard to this as the first dlc character.

Last edited:

PrettyDeadman

Reached Initiate rank but only laster for few games. Back to 3rd dan.
Still, getting a lot of good games (except games vs Noctis, they are never good).

A horse of course

Chloe is so much better than pedoshit idol Marie.

Plaguecrafter

Novice
Did you see they added Negan from The Walking Dead and Julia? Have you guys tried them? I'm especially interested in Negan!

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
I don't really like either too much but it's nice they are adding new characters. I'll just keep soccer kicking people's ankles with Bryan :positive:

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I don't really like either too much but it's nice they are adding new characters. I'll just keep soccer kicking people's ankles with Bryan :positive:
Does your Bryan show wahmen proper respect?

Srsly, this game has been growing steadily and recently it kinda hooked me. Waiting on Steam sales to avoid dealing with BanCo's bullshit pricing. I get to practice in the meantime, no rush.

Maining Josie so far. :positive:

Generic-Giant-Spider

Tekken is such an interesting game to me. It's one of those rare games where you'll go in intent to play a certain character, suck catastrophic dick as them, and then jive well with the least likely choice you had in mind.

Sorry Yoshimitsu, Lili bought my contract.

Edit: Though I might try Negan. Anyone got any insight to him? Easy to use? Hard? Worth learning in the longrun?

Biscotti

Arbiter
Patron
Pretty easy to learn, but he's probably the worst of all guest characters. I've seen people describe him as a slightly shittier Miguel.
Worth learning in the long run? Well, my opinion on every guest character in that regard is a solid nope. T7 still has a lot of life in it, especially with the announcement of another season, but I always felt you'd be better off dedicating your time to an actual Tekken character instead of some gimmick who stays around for exactly one entry.

Also, Lili is hot.

Pound Meat

Prophet
I'm still trying to master the original game on the PSX, Mortal Kombat Annihilation soundtrack on my CD player, Home Improvement playing on the tv in the background.

Generic-Giant-Spider

It's hilarious watching people perform fellatio over this Leroy Smith character about how COOL and ORIGINAL he is. He's a black dude with dreads, a pimp cane, lots of gold chains, sunglasses, and enjoys rapping.

I'm pretty convinced the kickboxer was a prototype for Sagat when they were developing Tekken x SF.

Terra

Cipher
Kiryu reveal when?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom