Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (new From Software game)

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Armored Core:BR confirmed for next game.

retinoid

Savant
Tried to avoid spoilers, foolishly clicked on this thread, saw thumbnail of giant Snake boss, pre-order cancelled and committing sudoku.

CyberWhale

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Muhzaki wants to make Battle Royale

Miyazaki said:
"There’s always the possibility," Miyazaki says. "These games are definitely fun. And we’re interested in the patterns they are taking. If we did it, it might be a bit different! But we’re definitely interested and there’s definitely that possibility in the future. We’d love to take a crack at them some day."

Armored Core:BR confirmed for next game.

I personally would love to see a Konami and From Software collaboration. Imagine a proper Castlevania reboot where:

• Dracula's giant castle and outskirts are interconnected like Lordran
  • vertical terrain traversal like in Sekiro, but utilizing a whip instead
  • a fast but highly customizable combat system inspired by both souls-like games and previous Castlevania titles
  • rebooted setting and story so we can experience both new and old at the same time (for example: reusing of familiar elements in new and unexpected ways)
Instead, we got MercurySteam

:negative:

Silva

Arcane
Cyberwhale said:
I personally would love to see a Konami and From Software collaboration. Imagine a proper Castlevania reboot where:

• a fast but highly customizable combat system inspired by both souls-like games and previous Castlevania titles
  • rebooted setting and story so we can experience both new and old at the same time (for example: reusing of familiar elements in new and unexpected ways)

Bloodborne already exists.

Next!

PrettyDeadman

Cyberwhale said:

Bloodborne already exists.

Next!
Whole souls series is 3d castlevania clone anyway...

PrettyDeadman

dark souls series is shit

demon's souls was dope tho

never played bloodborn
From Soft is EA of japan. They've been releasing the same game every year for almost 10 years straight....

2009 -> Demon's Souls in USA
2010 -> Demon's Souls in Europe
2011 -> Dark Souls on PS3
2012 -> Dark Souls on PC
2014 -> Dark Souls 2
2015 -> Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin
2016 -> Dark Souls 3
2018 -> Dark Souls Remastered
and etc...

What a bunch of hacks!

Tried to avoid spoilers, foolishly clicked on this thread, saw thumbnail of giant Snake boss, pre-order cancelled and committing sudoku.
Snake is not a boss.
You shouldn't have told me that, I could have played the game expecting a Snake boss but instead only encounter a normal enemy, thus nullifying any pre-conceived worries about boss spoilers.

The Snake was the stinger in the first trailer for this game. They've been talking about it since E3 last year.

Steezus

Savant
Patron
I wonder if they're going to play it straight or if there's a big twist coming.

^Spoilery as fuck tho.

Is it tho? One of the Bloodborne trailers had Ebrietas in it. I don't think there's anything as crazy as that in the Sekiro trailer.

Sentinel

Arcane
imagine a fromsoft battleroyale where 80 players are lag chain backstabbing each other

would be fucking hilarious to witness if nothing else

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom