Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
deterministic system > RNG

Last edited:

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Also, why the hell is lightning trap getting like 25% more damage and some damage effectiveness increases?

Shit was ridiculously strong with traps last league and that saboteur didn't get nerfed one bit.

Its straight up 25% better.

Would certainly play it as a league starter if I didnt just level one like it in Betrayal to 93.

Edit:

Also, Ice Storm seems kinda buffed significantly with the cast speed buff, base crit chance buff. Play it if you don't like your GPU anyway.

Last edited:

Perkel

Arcane
It was supposed to be self casting megapatch lol. Almost no changes to self casting lol and some shitty supports that change nothing.

Can't wait for their melee 3.7 patch.

- Cyclone nerf
- Heavy Strike has now increased range of knockback
- Molten strike improved damage
- Cleave +6% damage

ArchAngel

Arcane
It was supposed to be self casting megapatch lol. Almost no changes to self casting lol and some shitty supports that change nothing.

Can't wait for their melee 3.7 patch.

- Cyclone nerf
- Heavy Strike has now increased range of knockback
- Molten strike improved damage
- Cleave +6% damage
And to compensate for it all melee skills mana cost goes up by +1

Baron Dupek

Arcane
what the fuck
dd8tm6m7dkk21.jpg

:prosper:
Now we can trigger Tornado Shot with every Tornado Shot
or not - 1sec cooldown

Last edited:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
bane skill appear to be crazy good? 1060 base dot and 47% more dmg per curse

EDIT: does curse effect from tree increase curse damage?
EDIT2: can you run 5 curses for free if you use doedre skin? or will effigy cast bane like totem or something
Its per curse applied by bane, so it's more like free curse application+good support gem(47% more is above average for supports).

Base damage seems a bit lowish for single target, but I think it will clear real good.

Perkel

Arcane
i just gonna leave it here. Balance ? Melee ? what the fuck ?

65% MORE GENERIC damage
+ 10% increased generic damage.

edit: ah it is split. Still about 40% more damage and leach... wtf.

9p68krndykk21.png

Last edited:

Zdzisiu

Arcane

65% MORE GENERIC damage

9p68krndykk21.png
Just get some ES and your melee dude and slap this gem for generic 39% more damage!

ArchAngel

Arcane

65% MORE GENERIC damage

9p68krndykk21.png
Nothing is preventing you to use this skill gem with melee. You can even get 10 Es, slap on Blood Rage and have constant 39% more damage to all your melee and less melee skills.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Base damage seems a bit lowish for single target, but I think it will clear real good.
yes but then... its just 33% lower than ED. and its just a single spell that will last for quite a while, allowing you to cast whatever as single target clear
EDIT: actually just realized that multiple curse stacking is additive multiplicative bonus, not multiple multiplications. Not that crazy after all
33% is lot, and ed can get conc effect support at basically no penalty.

User was nabbed fit

Don't question it. Just embrace the meta and play every OP build every season, because they'll be nerfed in the next.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
My body is finally ready for some DoT gameplay, probs gonna come back to HC, against my better judgment. How does one join a prestigious dexian guild btw?
You need to whisper either me, Reich or Hoaxmetal while we are in game.

So, when the league start, I will post my current character's name and you can whisper me so I know who to add to the guild.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
My body is finally ready for some DoT gameplay, probs gonna come back to HC, against my better judgment. How does one join a prestigious dexian guild btw?
I'm planning on bane/soulrend trickster (with cane of unravelling) as a league starter in HC. Hopefully it won't suck.

Perkel

Arcane
As per usually queue. What is new is that it does not go down. Seems to be bugged. logged 5 minutes ago 8417 and after 5 minutes it is still exactly the same.

Perkel

Arcane
yup i cancel and login and everytime it goes up by 200-300 people. Looks like something is bugged.

edit:

I am an idiot. League starts in 30 minutes and queue doesn't go down because people aren't joining game lol.
Traded 600 for 25000...

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom