Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Their "conspiracies" are so trite and boring compared to what's happening in real life and what's being exposed by Alex Jones.

Alex Jones - The Government Is Using DMT To Talk to Aliens

Space Nugget

I'm pretty sure its this picture the ARG Discord dug up, I think its actually in-game:
xtra-9ae4e041-b7d1-404a-b3f3-6c5b8862c8df.jpg

Reminds me of this:

Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy
As for Paradox game incoming it will surely be like actual Vampyre game from DontNOD, i bet new Masquarade game from Paradox will be kind of shooter with vampyre theme and about 200 dlc after realease worth a real life car .
If you are waiting for Bloodlines one , be serious. To feel passion in crpg gaming play titles from 90's or earlier.
To just consume crpg's play all after 2005 but leave higher expectations at the door.
Today's gamer read one line of text with utter pain and think even less. And today's developer read even less and there is no other thinking here but money value.
It's so hard to connect all complicated elements of awesome crp game that is nearly 1 of 50 titles that will leave
it's memories in your head.
And it's even like 1:200 when you are above your 30's now. We got older folks and time for gaming is much lower altogether with "Wait it's so fresh" factor.
All modern gaming is about pulling trigger faster and feel happy that you save a world again from
a couch before going to be a proper work slave next day.

And to be honest i want all above to be false. I really want great VtM cprg, as im hungry for new sp Elder Scrolls and still have faith in groundbreaking Fallout from Beth.

Bloodlines and Masquarade universe, both with Fallout universe [more Interplay oriented than Bethesda ] and even Elder Scrolls are only ones i can keep coming back for rest of my life, no matter of its form as they are full of lore and quite fascinating - leaving values of their games alone.
But ... I think creating good crpg is beyond abilities of Paradox. It should be gameplay wise while keeping some mystic magnetism and high replay value , plus loads of actual lore and above all good crpg game, even shooter based must TAKE YOU IN EVERY BIT TO IT"S WORLD. That's what role playing means in its roots.

Last edited:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
"Sex N/A" :prosper:

I'm puzzled at how much effort they're putting into this. Seems far more self-indulgent than expert marketing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom