Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Console Games

Kaethar

Educated
I just finished Metal Gear Solid 3 and I'm blown away.
I've never owned a console except for a 3DS that I got for Pokemon which means I've only ever played PC games with mouse and keyboard and I never realized how limiting it can be for some games. If this game could be played with M/K it would feel so unrewarding, shooting would be easy and you wouldn't feel encouraged to use stealth.
Since I've pretty much missed out on every single game exclusive to consoles, what else should I try?

Swigen

Arbiter
Mr. Mosquito for sure. This gaem? Lemme tell you about this game. This game has an old man, an old woman and even a young woman and ya gotta suck their blood without being detected. You want controller mechanics? Well try tjis on for size, bub: you gotta rotate that right stick quick-like, but not too quick! Not unless you wanna get whacked!! This game is just the game you’re lookin’ for. Check it out, you won’t regret it.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Some recent console exclusives:

From Software: Demon's Souls (2009) on PS3

Vanillaware: Muramasa (2009) on Nintendo Wii, Dragon's Crown (2013) on PS3, Odin's Sphere Leifthrasir (2016) on PS4

Sony: Ico (2001) on PS2, Shadow of the Colossus (2005) on PS2, The Last Guardian (2016) on PS4

Capcom: Okami (2006) on PS2

Ee6NGcp.jpg

SilentRun-910x643.jpg

ReachingHands-1024x640.jpg

PhalanxsShadow-910x643.jpg

NewFriend-1.jpg

Rejuvenation-1024x640.jpg

Demon's Souls, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, The Last Guardian, and Okami; all courtesy of Orioto at NESblog.

Last edited:

Kaethar

Educated
Some recent console exclusives:

From Software: Demon's Souls (2009) on PS3

Vanillaware: Muramasa (2009) on Nintendo Wii, Dragon's Crown (2013) on PS3, Odin's Sphere Leifthrasir (2016) on PS4

Sony: Ico (2001) on PS2, Shadow of the Colossus (2005) on PS2, The Last Guardian (2016) on PS4

Capcom: Okami (2006) on PS2

Demon's Souls, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, The Last Guardian, and Okami; all courtesy of Orioto at NESblog.
Thanks!
Mr. Mosquito for sure. This gaem? Lemme tell you about this game. This game has an old man, an old woman and even a young woman and ya gotta suck their blood without being detected. You want controller mechanics? Well try tjis on for size, bub: you gotta rotate that right stick quick-like, but not too quick! Not unless you wanna get whacked!! This game is just the game you’re lookin’ for. Check it out, you won’t regret it.
mrmosquito-07.png

I'm interested.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom