Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

DraQ

Arcane
zfJ8B20.jpg

67LOxSI.jpg

34AQWVc.jpg

3Fos3FA.jpg

rYNgjZX.jpg

rDUFLvD.jpg

HyTLIBk.jpg
Strange World is kind of meh, but IIRC it did some funky things like day-night transition in map 1.

Later on the author (along with a bunch of other modders) went on to make ONP, proving that he is both very talented (as evidenced by the quality of his contributions) and very German (as evidenced by the quality of his sense of humour).

Steam overlay works with most games. Just make sure to save uncompressed copies. JPEG compression makes me sad. :(

Ig2M5Ow.png
bW9ujMn.png

xZmsVr0.png
J68DSqb.png

ty5Q4oZ.png

Hurrican
IMO the original had much cooler art direction.
Even on C64.

Am i from this place? https://www.it-he.org/deus.php

Nah, that site looks cool, but i took these screen shots doing and finding as much bugs as i can.

I was also inspired by this amazing dude:

That guy mainly focused on finding funny glitches and bugs, but he sadly doesn't upload anymore

He does update some stuff once in a blue moon.
He also seems to be uploading YT vids often enough (although a lot of it is probably of marginal interest to most people here, being furry stuff).

Last edited:
He does update some stuff once in a blue moon.
He also seems to be uploading YT vids often enough (although a lot of it is probably of marginal interest to most people here, being furry stuff).

Woah, really? What channel?

Indeed, furry stuff isn't my thing, but i'd like to see nonetheless due to how amazing his glitch-ey Deus ex videos was for me

DraQ

Arcane

Mikeal

Arcane
What tools do you guys use for taking screenshots? I've been using a little program called Dxtory for years, but it's not being maintained anymore by the looks of it and has issues with some games, and now it not being able to detect PCSX2 got me thinking of finding an alternative. Could use a proper image hosting site as well, imgur being what it is.

Taking another look at it, Nvidia's screenshot functionality should suffice. It doesn't have much in the way of options but that is one less extra program running. Now I just need a better site to upload to.

Print Screen plus Paint

Tse Tse Fly

Savant
NEle2cx.jpg

Feel so happy coming back here. We'll see how it goes :)

Btw I'm not sure that is a male portrait actually... Wish there were more portraits for dragons, one for each character slot at least.

Last edited:

Ivan

Arcane
jesus, I swear there's not many games that reward good play better than Thumper. when you got your shit together, the sounds and impact are an injection of undistilled T in the veins
34EBC3B1585BA8C6A06B4F7D81CDC805EDDFA16C

visions

Arcane
Some screens from the first Dwarf map in the Age of Wonders campaign:

S24Lbxb.png

Entering the underground.

4p5qPRJ.png

The AI is not very diligent about bringing along wall crushers, so he only brought one Goblin Big Beetle. Good thing I managed to kill the beetle before it would have crushed the gate, the Orc cavalry would have been painful.

J7RcaZu.png

Rescued some Dark Elves from a dungeon. They had shit moral due to conflicting alignments so the Giants and Hafling Pony Riders were babysitting them until I could send the Dark Elves to death in battle.

j4Lia46.png

Power word: Air Galley

Jx0Gp3m.png

Soloing the chaff.

AEX1PyK.png

Air Galleys vs Red Dragons.

eFLOJPp.png

More dragonslaying.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom