Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Can anyone give me the downlow on how to craft your own endgame rares?

In particular, I'd like to craft a evasion/es armor with a high +life/evasion mods. How would I go about it most effectively, and approximately how many chaos orbs would it take? Are there online tools for it similar to https://siveran.github.io/calc.html ?

T. Reich

User was nabbed fit

Ended up running a Bane + Soulrend build in the end (CI Occultist). Wrecking absolute shit in maps at the moment. I bought up some of the BIS gear (albeit not the best rolls) before it all got crazy expensive since every streamer has done a guide on these items by now.

So this is what it feels like to be OP. Ah, won't last long, I'm sure.

Got meself a The Doctor drop from one of them monstrous treasure prophecies, nice start to the league.

:positive:

HC market seems rather empty compared to SC though, I haven't played on HC for a few leagues but it does feel like it lost a good portion of players, probs because of Betrayal. Running bane/ed/rend trickster atm (since I'm just playing self-found for the time being and don't have a 5link that will force me to commit to a 'main skill'), but thinking about switching to soulrend completely, it's less effective on high hp targets but it's so nice to use on open maps with GMP and unleash. Besides you can get perma onslaught and extra max res with Ahn's Heritage which helps a lot with the cast speed issues.

ArchAngel

Arcane
I am doing a Fireball Ignite Trickster as league starter, later I will respec him into something else that hits (I was thinking Divine Ire, Winter Orb or even Spark with new Fork support).

SirSingAlot

Arbiter
Sweet baby jesus. They released Unique stash tab.

:shredder:

Already bought it.

thats actually neat for STD players. well, as they give a fuck about those, can only be by happenstance.
(on STD you need a new Map tab for each new Atlas map series ....clusterfuck galore)

the Unique Tab is kinda convenient.
hopefully this will attract collectors that pay a lot for my second Angler's Plait

Gerrard

Arcane
4WRd4ZG.jpg

:littlemissfun:

Perkel

Arcane
Honestly speaking bunch of youtubers make those builds and then other people just copy paste those.
Regardless of "balance" nothing will change that.

SirSingAlot

Arbiter
i didnt play Betrayal league and was casually mapping >t14 maps in STD while listening to some music and holy crap those Betrayal mobs gave me a warm welcome out of the blue
must be a blast playing HC with that mechanic

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Soooo.... Memories have stashes you can open, similar to strongboxes, that spawn a bunch of synth mobs. Good to know, cause I always ran past them. They look like this but dont get highlighted like regular chests. 2nd pic is when you mouseover them.
8fec91869d.jpg
d380a72b19.jpg

It's from this mod
87f283cf9d.jpg
so watch out for them.

User was nabbed fit

We ballin' now, boys.

USbGc03.jpg

Edit:

lol, literally 10 minutes later I get a 6L staff, which appear to be going for 45 chaos minimum at the moment.

zdK3xbb.png

Last edited by a moderator:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom