Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
This one is ok, although you're not a vampire yourslef sadly.

Space Nugget

https://www.tenderbeta.com/event.ph...edium=Facebook&utm_campaign=Party_of_the_year

tz0vcH.jpg

Space Nugget

You’ve probably heard at this point that Malcolm is planning a gathering in San Francisco soon.

On March 21st, he’s bringing as many people as he can together to showcase Tender and unveil its future, whatever that may be.

He’s making it a big spectacle too.

Art installations, loud music, and all kinds of designer foods… San Francisco, am I right?

Anyway, all of my contacts at Tender are telling me that the planning for this thing has been uncomfortably secretive.

For every meeting to discuss PowerPoints or catering, there are two meetings with Malcolm and Jobe’s most trusted.

There’s a second layer to this…and it makes me worry for everyone that’s been invited.

I’m going to be there. I have to be there to stop what they’re doing and expose what’s really been going on.

Are you going to be there? It would be dangerous — more dangerous than either of us probably know at this point.

(Yes.)

Excellent. I was worried this was where we parted ways, but it’s good to know you’re in. The good news is we won’t be alone; I have people to help me.

Do you want details?

(Yes.)

My most trusted contacts and I are putting together a small group that can get into the gathering.

We’re going to do our best to be there, just out of notice. When you show up, we’ll find you.

From there, you can work with my other allies to further infiltrate the event.

Together, we can try to blend in to find out the truth, expose Tender, and put an end to this.

It's too dangerous to tell you more right now...

Space Nugget

I’m going to be there. I have to be there to stop what they’re doing and expose what’s really been going on.

Together, we can try to blend in to find out the truth, expose Tender, and put an end to this.

Oh no.

They are going to do some cringe-worthy LARPing on-stage, aren't they?

:prosper:

Sukhāvatī

a.k.a. Mañjuśṛī
Patron

Oh no.

They are going to do some cringe-worthy LARPing on-stage, aren't they?

:prosper:
Awww chyea bwoi
10ngs4c.gif
10ngs4c.gif
10ngs4c.gif

8eqsok.gif
8eqsok.gif

Space Nugget

Remember The Vampire Diaries? Me neither.

Anyways... Days remaining until we finally get to know what Hardsuit Labs is up to:

ian-somerhalder-waving-the-vampire-diaries-39481840-900-759.jpg

:codexisfor:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom