Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

AdolfSatan

Arcane
If out of some miraculous chain of events this ends up being good, I just hope they go easy with the graphics and optimize it properly, otherwise a decade might go by before I have a computer able to run this gen's titles.

Cael

Arcane
The real reveal will be what Space Nugget gets paid to post these ads.
60c each. He's a pretty busy boy about now, but he will be able to buy that lightsabre he always wanted. The one with the light up plastic tube and bright sparkles on the handle. Take that, you lazy grubs! :D

Duraframe300

Arcane
Remember The Vampire Diaries? Me neither.

Anyways... Days remaining until we finally get to know what Hardsuit Labs is up to:

ian-somerhalder-waving-the-vampire-diaries-39481840-900-759.jpg

:codexisfor:

I'll always remember Season 1+2 rampaging murder Damon. Which was coincidentally the only remotly good thing about the show.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
It's not a recommendation list, merely a list. The only way it can be bad if it omits smth important.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Hey Space Nugget ,when it is reviled that it is a some mobile game/app i expect you to show us how much you are getting paid for that shit :). Also do hope you stick around once your job is done,you are likeable.

Saerain

Augur
Patron
Social media teasing... Meh... Until we get some actual news about the game, I'm going to amuse myself by speculating based on M20...

(From the future, a transcript of the first interview about the game.)

Journo: "So, can players create a female protagonist in this new game?"

Dev: "We prefer not to use the word female. Players won't be able to select male or female during character creation - that's so archaic! - but instead they'll drag and drop their choice of private parts onto their avatars. Mix and match to your heart's content!"

Journo: "That's so woke! What other cool new features can you tell us about?"

Dev: "Players will enter custom pronouns that NPCs use in spoken dialogue! We had to cut most of the planned sidequests to be able to pay for voice-acting hundreds of variations of each line, but it was totally worth it to actually hear NPCs respect our preferred pronouns!"

Journo: "That's great, and I'm getting really excited for this game! What can you tell us about the plot?"

Dev: "The game starts after some Neo-Nazi thugs attack you on the streets of San Francisco. This super-cute androgynous vampire named Magenta Butterfly finds you on the verge of death and Embraces you... "

Journo: "OMG! It's like you're actually describing this recurring dream I've had for years!"

(Anyone else want to take a stab at rest of the interview?)

Space Nugget

Hey Space Nugget ,when it is reviled that it is a some mobile game/app i expect you to show us how much you are getting paid for that shit :). Also do hope you stick around once your job is done,you are likeable.
I'm NOT a Paradox plant (*wink wink*).

I've only hijacked the thread, and have been "shilling" and spamming non-stop since. There's a difference, you know.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Inb4 that one new picture is a rework of LaCroix's office building or the museum of natural history. We know the bike one is in Seattle, though, soooo beats me. Also, Space Nugget, you sure you aren't a Paradox mole/plant? That signature of yours is suspicious.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom