Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

Black

Arcane
He's showing his true colours and ancestry.

Black Angel

Arcane
He is uploading the banned ones on bitchute,here is a overwatch one.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/cok9XUoixaHl/

and fallout 4
https://www.bitchute.com/video/EpZQjFDPyPEO/
Why are you guys acting like his 'Fallout' 4 review isn't available on Youtube?

Unless it's blocked on your region?

Darth Canoli

Arcane
Made me discover his Lords of Magic review, nice, i loved this game's digital voices, specially on character creation.

Ah, fond memories of my childhood ...

Well, didn't know about the secret character on adventure mode but i'm not sure i'm ready to replay it, that real time combat was only good when you could cheat it by playing the Death Lord and killing things from an impregnable position.

Murk

Arcane
The Fallout 4 review was on his home page on youtube until he made the morrowind review; it's not as good cuz it's older and he hadn't fully embraced the chaos yet.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
He is uploading the banned ones on bitchute,here is a overwatch one.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/cok9XUoixaHl/

and fallout 4
https://www.bitchute.com/video/EpZQjFDPyPEO/
Why are you guys acting like his 'Fallout' 4 review isn't available on Youtube?

Unless it's blocked on your region?

The overwatch one is also on YT.

Mark Richard

Arcane
A freeform Titanic simulator is an ingenious concept that has only gotten more relevant these past few years. Nowadays we're up to our ears in aimless multiplayer experiences, but many of the big budget attempts fail to provide the tools necessary for players to create their own stories. Perhaps they can't, because players might use their freedom to create something no company wants to be associated with. Even a seemingly harmless action like teabagging can be the spark to a damaging media campaign.

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
I have never heard of this game but it seems to be balls to the wall crazy. Sseths video was absolutely hilarious!

For those interested, here is another video, not as funny but also interesting. This game does even have mods, amongst which is a Fallout NV mod:

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
SS13 is one of those games I've always wanted to get into like dwarf fortress but never got around to it and thus would watch videos or lps off instead.
Maybe one day...

Actually now I think about it, might be a good codex game. Space Station Codexia when?

I tried it years ago and the lag was so incredibly god-awful I gave up on it. It'd probably be a riot if you got people who ever so slightly roleplayed it, like a digital version of Paranoia only more actively trying to fuck other players over and get away with it, but god damn. Getting used to the interface and everything is a big enough hurdle without getting a fuckton of lag too.

Murk

Arcane
Mandalore's a good boy, he makes some fun videos that are far more informational. He's like an inversion of Sseth. I wouldn't be surprised if the two are actually just two personalities of the same Malkavian.

They do both have each other in their Featured Channels list.

I was just watching that Mandalore video this morning since it popped up in my recommendations.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom