Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Ok serious question (and others in the thread can answer), is Bloodlines a better rpg than Kingmaker because I tried and I’m not really feeling Pathfinder (not trying to be mean, it’s me not you) and I’m obsessed with how nineties UNIF inspired this game lewks! I’m thinking of dropping Kingmaker and finally playing Bloodlines! What do you think?
85lqCQt.jpg

2lac9ir.jpg

2h8deg9.jpg

8xxxw.jpg

Hellion

Arcane
That burning pic in question looks like some random fancy hallway to me. It's not like the Ocean View Hotel would be the only place you'd find something like that.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
It's 2019, isn't it about time they drop the whole notion of the masquerade? It's really fucking shameful that these people need to hide who they are and it's rather disgusting when you think about it. Vampire rights are human rights. Paradox, DO THE RIGHT THING!

ArchAngel

Arcane
I don't mind if it is only a HD remake of Bloodlines. If they don't touch the quests and characters it will still be a better game than whatever new shit they can come up with.

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
I don't mind if it is only a HD remake of Bloodlines. If they don't touch the quests and characters it will still be a better game than whatever new shit they can come up with.

They could definitely touch up the Endgame though so that it isn't an absolute pain to get through as a non-combat character.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
We have 2 confirmed locations in Seattle, so a remake is not probable. It's possible they've added an extra hub in Seattle, but I doubt it.

Last edited:

Tao

Savant
If they are making a remake i would lose the little hope i have for the human race.

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
No way it’s a remake or this would be an Activision announcement. Makes a lot more sense to assume their new Vampire: The Masquerade game is simply taking its aesthetic cues from the last V:tM game, seeing as Bloodlines has become very popular over the course of its extended afterlife.

Mazisky

Magister
Can someone ask Paradox if:

Can i make a tranny or gay vampire in the game?
Are there enough black characters?
Do women cover main and important roles?

I hope they have considered this during development, it would be a shame otherwise.

Space Nugget

I hope they have considered this during development, it would be a shame otherwise.

The art of asking the right questions.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath

Incidentally, Bloodlines covers all of that. Well, maybe the portrayal of women is ~* problematic *~ since all the women are either crazy, prostitutes and strippers, Asian stereotypes or literal eldritch monsters.

ArchAngel

Arcane

Incidentally, Bloodlines covers all of that. Well, maybe the portrayal of women is ~* problematic *~ since all the women are either crazy, prostitutes and strippers, Asian stereotypes or literal eldritch monsters.
There like 2 normal male characters in the game: Jack and Beckett. And maybe that Tremere leader.
Of females, isn't there that hidden one that asks you to kill some people for her. She seemed less crazy :D
Also there is that Nosferatu one that was a beautiful actress.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom