Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Nines Rodriguez is pretty heroic too. That Nosferatu chick is intensely hateful towards a younger woman due to her looks and wanted revenge, that's a classic case of the jealous bitch cliche.

Nines_Anarch

Learned
Nines Rodriguez is pretty heroic too.

I am no hero never was never will be.
Ups wrong game, wrong quote.

Ok, how about this one:

Rich bastards screwed the country – but did they suffer? No, the little people suffered.
I suppose you can call me the village hero.

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
Incidentally, Bloodlines covers all of that. Well, maybe the portrayal of women is ~* problematic *~ since all the women are either crazy, prostitutes and strippers, Asian stereotypes or literal eldritch monsters.
Hey, you're forgetting about Damsel.

Nines_Anarch

Learned

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Hey, you're forgetting about Damsel.
Damsel is a joke, so I doubt that would count as good representation. The only one I can think of which isn't somehow messed up or a stereotype/stripper is Lily, even though she rips the night attendant's throat out. But she's a vampire, soooo beats me. Heather is a submissive and worships the lead, even though it makes sense, so she's also out of the question.

The Real Fanboy
Ok, I deleted Kingmaker and installed Bloodlines and its so so good! The first vampire you meet is voiced by Jake the Dog from Adventure Time!!!

Thank you all for recommending it! (Extra special thank you to Space Wiz for telling me to get the unofficial patch!)

giphy.gif

I'm playing a Malkavian btw, the sporty outfit was too cute not to pick (though I wish you could change hairstyles/makeup it would be extra fierce with some extra thick brows and glowy sparkle from highlighter!)

ArchAngel

Arcane
Ok, I deleted Kingmaker and installed Bloodlines and its so so good! The first vampire you meet is voiced by Jake the Dog from Adventure Time!!!

Thank you all for recommending it! (Extra special thank you to Space Wiz for telling me to get the unofficial patch!)

giphy.gif

I'm playing a Malkavian btw, the sporty outfit was too cute not to pick (though I wish you could change hairstyles/makeup it would be extra fierce with some extra thick brows and glowy sparkle from highlighter!)
Confirmed. Bloodlines is a game for casuals while Kingmaker is for :cool: people.
Also what kind of drugs is that black girl using?! Is that what people put in her drink before they fuck her?

The Real Fanboy
Adventure Time!!!

Which clan Marceline belongs in? :shittydog:

Totally love it!

If I had to pick after reading the list then I'd go with a Brujah! Because Marceline fights with Princess Bubblegum and her dad all the time and has a big problem with authority!

But because she also loves toying with Finn and Jake showing off her super mild sadism and can turn into some super weird stuff maybe she's a bit Tzimisce too
Yyq7dkE.png
Yyq7dkE.png
Yyq7dkE.png

Space Nugget

Totally love it!

If I had to pick after reading the list then I'd go with a Brujah! Because Marceline fights with Princess Bubblegum and her dad all the time and has a big problem with authority!

But because she also loves toying with Finn and Jake showing off her super mild sadism and can turn into some super weird stuff maybe she's a bit Tzimisce too
Yyq7dkE.png
Yyq7dkE.png
Yyq7dkE.png
:desu:

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I really don't know what to think about a remake of a game happening in a different city and on a different era. It seems retarded. I'm sure it's a White Wolf idea.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron

All I've seen is idle chatter here, not anything official. No idea why anyone would even bring that up because like you said, it'd be completely retarded.

No doubt they'll do some lame lip service by acknowledging Bloodlines, but no more than that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom