Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
It is the gayest thread on the codex. I anticipate the moment when the hype train leaves the track causing you, pathetic shills, an enormous amount of butthurt.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
It is the gayest thread on the codex. I anticipate the moment when the hype train leaves the track causing you, pathetic shills, an enormous amount of butthurt.
why be a cunt if you can be friendly and non cuntish

Careful now. It sounds like you're trying to proposition a Bulgarian, right fantadomat ? :D
Careful now. It sounds like you are greasing your palms for a threesome. :lol:

Wesp5

Arcane
Who said anything about a remake?

People.

He is probably referring to the PC Gamer article that connected some screenshots that have already been confirmed as being in Seattle to Bloodlines locations. And mentioned others which I can't see any connection at all. Or what where these pictures of Sukhāvatī about?

drgames

Scholar
HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BE ISOLATED, STRUGGLING, LEFT ALONE AND APART
1450446448410.gif

SpaceWizardz

Liturgist
realise this will be some tumblr "fandom" vampire game.
It's not like Dorito Joe and the Mountain Dew Crew were the ones playing Bloodlines.
You could probably fill a bank vault with all the shitty low fps tumblr gifs of Jeanette there are.

Delterius

Arcane
realise this will be some tumblr "fandom" vampire game.
It's not like Dorito Joe and the Mountain Dew Crew were the ones playing Bloodlines.
You could probably fill a bank vault with all the shitty low fps tumblr gifs of Jeanette there are.
i shall not confirm nor deny that such banks already exist

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom