Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Nifft Batuff

Prophet
2rhb2w6.png

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Sander's Folly for HoMM 3.
Great map (one of the Diablo 2 designers must have been a fan), but the mapmaker screwed things up a bit when he placed Summon Boat in an easily accessible Shrine.

rabRPR5.jpg

:philosoraptor:
cK0l8wJ.jpg

octavius

Arcane
Patron
"Sir, I don't think our usual tactic of roflstomping the enemy will work this time".

And since Leblanc has the Orb of Inhibition cunning use of magic is also out of the question.

Seems like I'm forced hit the End Turn button a hundred times and return with a bigger army. :decline:

RPgj8kg.jpg

Dayyālu

Arcane
"Well, the situation looks contained, [town_name] can probably take it from here on their own" *abort mission*

I'm rather curious how he managed to finish it, tho. Considering the Cyberdisk destruction explosion, you could in theory blow them up sequentially in a single turn if you manage to crawl out of the Skyranger.

It's not like they are all around him, they're bunched up. How did it go, Endemic ?

octavius

Arcane
Patron
"Sir, I don't think our usual tactic of roflstomping the enemy will work this time".

And since Leblanc has the Orb of Inhibition cunning use of magic is also out of the question.

Seems like I'm forced hit the End Turn button a hundred times and return with a bigger army. :decline:

RPgj8kg.jpg

In the end I waited two weeks and was left with 50 Titans at the end.
In retrospect this map would have been easier if I had used a secondary Knight character.

All in all probably the best HoMM 3 map I've played so far, despite extreme verbiage and story faggotry.

B3ZJdPY.jpg

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Technobabylon

I really liked the audiovisual aspect of the game, and the story was really interesting. It's probably one of the most logical and newbie friendly puzzles from the whole Wadjet Eye Games catalogue without being too easy like Shardlight. Too bad that the sequel goes into a bad direction regarding the 2D -> 3D transition.

20161127170214_12hjj1.jpg

20161130193631_16fkzo.jpg

20161127180501_1sqk2j.jpg

:outrage:

20161127181838_15zj43.jpg

20161127194054_1hjjlq.jpg

20161129190831_1uujje.jpg

20161129193405_1ghkcr.jpg

20161201185348_1asjvl.jpg

grom

Educated
I want that dog in my party. I must find it.

The little fucker hits hard. Spoiler in case you'd rather find it yourself:

It's in Ashbury, but you've gotta get it before a gnome kicks it to death for stealing his dinner.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I want that dog in my party. I must find it.

The little fucker hits hard. Spoiler in case you'd rather find it yourself:

It's in Ashbury, but you've gotta get it before a gnome kicks it to death for stealing his dinner.

Thanks. Haven't made it there yet. Still working on the Black Mountain Clan.

"Any info on the Black Mountain Clan?"

"Sounds Dwarvish."

:o

Do those charmed pets stay around for a bit?

grom

Educated
In this case I am using a sword which can summon a random animal, who hangs around until killed or dismissed. If you use a spell to summon or charm a creature then there is an ongoing fatigue cost you must maintain, otherwise the creature leaves. (I think so, anyway. I've never actually used any summoning spells)

Bigg Boss

Arcane
In this case I am using a sword which can summon a random animal, who hangs around until killed or dismissed. If you use a spell to summon or charm a creature then there is an ongoing fatigue cost you must maintain, otherwise the creature leaves. (I think so, anyway. I've never actually used any summoning spells)

Thanks. I don't care to read pdf manuals, so I went in blind.

Wunderbar

Arcane
fCGxNDL.jpg

It boggles my mind how good looking this game is.
Full 3d without prerendered backgrounds, dynamic lighting, a fucking open city to explore - on weak-ass PS1!

AezPiSl.png

vyW6t9m.jpg

swo1ujM.jpg

HHU1DLn.jpg

hejgZem.jpg

c80BDOg.png

jv6VMKP.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom