Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (new From Software game)

Sentinel

Arcane
Just checked the Steam page again and there's "Internet connection required". Is this game Denuvoed? Afaik usually Steam says "3rd party EULA" if there's a Denuvo which isn't there. But why else would a single-player game need an active internet connection to run?

His wife also married him to get American citizenship and proceeded to cuck him and leave with his daughter. Life's been hard on ENB.
Any number of things might've fucked their marriage. And afaik his daughter stayed with him? At least he always yaps about how he has to drive her to AB or pick her up from XY and shit.
Maybe she did. I stopped following ENB's stuff 'cause he's always crying about shit and it's annoying as fuck. But when shit got real I know his wife tried to take the kid.

Kitchen Utensil

There's a * next to that line, which traces back to
Pre-order and receive a Digital Artbook and Digital Mini Soundtrack upon the game's release.*
which means you need internet connection to download those, nothing to do with Denuvo.

Eh shit, I'm blind.

16481.jpg

Sentinel

Arcane
Btw if you're afraid youtube recommendations algorithm is going to fuck you up with spoilers as you're looking at different videos, you can use an extension like Video Blocker for Chrome or BlockTube for Firefox to block videos that match whatever keywords you set from showing up.

You can also block channels in addition to video title keywords. Some channels that usually have no mercy on spoilers:
Zanar Aesthetics
Shirrako
MELOO
Boss Fight Database
CGInfernoBlast
MKIceAndFire
RabidRetrospectGames
Izuniy
BabyZone
Rifza Gamer
Ruba Jaiousy
HarryNinetyFour

PrettyDeadman

Btw if you're afraid youtube recommendations algorithm is going to fuck you up with spoilers as you're looking at different videos, you can use an extension like Video Blocker for Chrome or BlockTube for Firefox to block videos that match whatever keywords you set from showing up.

You can also block channels in addition to video title keywords. Some channels that usually have no mercy on spoilers:
Zanar Aesthetics
Shirrako
MELOO
Boss Fight Database
CGInfernoBlast
MKIceAndFire
RabidRetrospectGames
Izuniy
BabyZone
Rifza Gamer
Ruba Jaiousy
HarryNinetyFour
Only a fragile soy zoomer would care about spoilers in a videogame.

Matador

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Precisely what I don't want is fragile soy zoomer youtubers spoiling my first run, because of their shit clickbait spoilery thumbnails, days before the game releases. They should lift some weights and read the Bible, instead of making retarded videos with their pitchy voices spoiling the fun for others.

I enjoy discovering the game at my pace, like any normal man should do with this kind of games.

Last edited:

Hobo Elf

Arcane
But pre-ordering doesn't cost a thing and you can just choose not to buy your copy if you don't want it on release day after all.

There are two types of pre-orders.

There's pre-ordering the game a week before release so you can pre-load and don't have to scramble on release day.

And there's pre-ordering games a year before release, giving publishers interest free loans so they can finance their newest scam.

I buy physical so I don't have this issue. We don't have interest free loans since, like I said, pre-ordering here doesn't mean that you're putting any money on the table yet.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
He still does videos...
He most be really happy a new From game is about to be released, otherwise he wouldn't have content to make videos for his Patreon shekel donors.

Steezus

Savant
Patron
He still does videos...
He most be really happy a new From game is about to be released, otherwise he wouldn't have content to make videos for his Patreon shekel donors.

I see he has hidden his Patreon revenue, but dude was making a couple thou consistently even without new From Soft games. I respect the hustle and scam, but I just don't get how so many people pay him to hear him droning on about faux lore. His voice is so unnerving.

PrettyDeadman

I started hating VaatiVidya and thinking he is retarded a couple of years ago.
Only recently I realized I was actually hating nuDark Souls and thinking it's retarded, not Vaati.
Hopefully From Soft isn't planning to make 10 identical sequels to Sekiro and it's fanbase won't start skreeeching about Sekirolikes and Sekirobornes on the internets.

Steezus

Savant
Patron
NuSouls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vaati

Echo Mirage

Arcane
He still does videos...

I see he has hidden his Patreon revenue, but dude was making a couple thou consistently even without new From Soft games. I respect the hustle and scam, but I just don't get how so many people pay him to hear him droning on about faux lore. His voice is so unnerving.

The worst part about Vaati is that so many people take his interpretation of the lore as canon. The other problem with Vaati is that he sucks balls.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom